Most users ever online was 41 on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 16:45
Site Admins

Cashan

Affiliates

What's gone is lost for tomorrow.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's gone is lost for tomorrow.

Post by Karne Reign on Sat 06 Aug 2016, 12:23

The air was cold, the night carrying a chill in the myst that drifted through the Black Woods and coated everything in dampness. Here in these lands, the grass looked much more pale, the tree's of dried oak and dark green and brown leaves keeping the light of the sun from shining through on any given day, even in the night, the place seemed a fitting hideaway from the Humans; Karne Reign slowly walking through his families territory conducting one if his many nightly patrols to ensure no intruders had come to finish off what remained of those who had survived this long.

One upon a time the Covenant had been strong; situated in the center of Arcane Sanctum's residential district, the manor that was a stark comparison to the current estate had been thought to be haunted, abandoned and for all better words, a derelict. His father along with his sisters had seen to the consistency of this myth by going out of their war to keep the mortals on their toes, scared and fearful of the night. It had been a time where Vampires reigned supreme, humans were hunted and the lycan were driven out by the Death Family Covenant.

Alas....

How things had changed.

Karne moved with not a single sound in his stride through the forest, as if possessed by something that held little weight in the mortal world, he left not a trace of his presence in his wake. The fact was commonly and widely known that most humans didn't enter these woods and leave alive; whilst the Immortals stood a greater chance of survival yet only by the consent of the remaining Covenant members. Those so few, even his own children seemed to be scarce in their interactions with him these days. He'd seen neither hide nor hair of the Sisters of whatever witch coven they had belonged to and even Ajax had been shy of these lands, yet so too had peace and quiet been a gift thought no longer possible. The Oxen Corporation had struggled yet could not break the current charms around the Death Estate that Cassandra had somehow put into effect, though not for lack of trying, Karne had killed several of their people in the passing weeks attempting to find them. He supposed this wouldn't truly deter these people yet they would know that there was still someone left willing to fight and bleed out their entrails into the earth for the worms to feed upon. In that much, Karne got his release, his much needed venting of anger in every life he'd taken of late.

Nothing was ever simple and easy anymore, no one offered the same sense of loyalty and respect in what they once stood foor. Human, lycan and especially the Vampires themselves, made lazy in their previous reign and now running feral while the whole system and balance of the immortal world collapsed internally. Karne had tried to do things his way, he'd failed. He'd tried to be there for their family and that had gone to shit; truly the only thing that he seemed to be good at was killing and in the attitude that had grown cold and uncaring of the world outside of his family, he somehow lost the ambition to even want to fight anymore. Unless of course, his own flesh and blood was at risk.

Indeed, everything had changed. It had all grown colder, lonelier and impartial to any one persons want of hope in life. The world that they had all once known was well and truly dead and the future didn't all all too merciful either.

Better the Devil you know, than the Angel you don't
Karne Reign

http://wolfmortum.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's gone is lost for tomorrow.

Post by Guest on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 17:18

She blew softly at the small flame trying to bring it to life. The forest had grown cold and silent since the last time she was here. As the flame caught and grew larger, she sighed with a smile and sat back on her bottom. The damp ground had soaked into the knees of her pants, but at least she had a fire going now to keep the chill off.
She had traveled aways from the Manor, but the forest surrounding it was vast. She didn’t know what direction she was headed in, but it seemed the best if she left. As she hugged her knees, her thoughts drifted as she stared into the flames.
She and Markus had had fun that night, just running to run. It was the first time she had met him. The first time she met anyone living in the manor. She had been scared out of her wits. Knigh had just dropped her off with a word to anyone. Told her to keep her head down and left. His warning had made her fearful of the people that lived there. Would they kill her on sight? Where they reasonable people? She didn’t have much to go on; just what she had grown up with: being hated for what she was, but after their first initial shock of one another, the night had turned into a happy event. They had talked, some, but that was alright. She didn’t have much to say any way, and then, they had ran, with no cares in the world. She didn’t care that he wasn’t like her or that he was a stranger. That night had shown her that not everyone was bad and or out to hurt one another. But since that night, she hadn’t seen him.
She hadn’t seen anyone for that matter. Not until a few days later. She had started to dream, that voice calling to her. It seemed familiar, and yet not. And then that women from the manor had awakened her from…Something had almost drowned her that night. That woman, she was very cold, but she was right. Satara was an unwanted guest who had brought trouble to the place during her first few nights there. The people had their own things going on and she would not add to it.

Her thoughts drifted to just a few hours ago: She had packed all of her belongings. It wasn’t much, the clothes she wore was all she had, but she stuffed the money she took from Boyd and the other hunters into a grocery bag, along with a booklet of maps she took from the camper, the coordinates and other correspondences from Boyd and Corporation. She didn’t know if they were important, it wasn’t as if she could read them, but she felt completed to take them before had set everything on fire.
Everything that was hers was tucked safely in her clothes. She couldn’t afford for it to get wet or ruined. She had tried to leave before the time she did, but she couldn’t bring herself to. Not without telling Marcus good bye.
Stopping at his door, her hand was raised to knock on it. She paused briefly, her hand inches from the door, but instead of knocking, she had slipped a note under his door and left.

She blinked her eyes, coming out of her thoughts. She had left. It sat heavily on her shoulders, but what else could she do? She would not disrupt their lives any more than she already had. As she house had grown quiet, the voices from the other side had started to get louder, demanding things from her. Neding to deal with that and the thought that some elemental being had tried to kill her… She shivered despite the flames throwing off its heat. Her mind also wondered to the wolf she had met the other day. Danarius? He was … odd, to say the least. She wanted to belong somewhere, to have friends, but she didn’t want to be under someone’s thumb dictating her moves and telling her what she could and couldn’t do. She had already had that growing up with Boyd the Hunter. Danarius had talked about fighting and other things. Satara did not want to fight, unless she had too. Her arms squeezed her knees as she thought about that night. The night Knigh had come, she had shot Boyd… killed him, just so she could be free of him.
She looked at her hands, the flames throwing a red tint on them. Boyds blood. She had killed him. Instantly tears burned the back of her eyes, but she could not bring herself to cry, not over Boyd. He had down terrible things to her kind, and probably others.

A warmth spread from her chest and enveloped her. Her Wolf wrapped her essence around Satara’s body in comfort. They had each other. She had to believe that they would be alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karne Reign on Wed 24 Aug 2016, 05:44

Karne did not know this scent, the scent of a female stood upon his grounds, it was as foreign to him as the friends that his children kept, perhaps this was fault of his own yet despite this he moved to track down the estranged traveler, moving not with his typical form but that of the wraith blood in him so to remain out of sight from natural sight until otherwise desired. It also seemed that she was not alone, that there was an animal of some kind near to her, a wolf if he was not mistaken, the musk of fur and saliva filled his nose and almost caused a frown to cross his face; it wasn’t as though he was racist though his father had had a long and brutal history with the lycan kind, finding one in his grounds now wasn’t what he’d expected.

The glow of the fire gave her position away before the heat reached him from the earthen plain, Karne drifting between the veil of the living and the dead, a ghastly form of skin and bone, without muscle or lips to hide the sharp and near demonic looking mouth, knives like teeth and a faceless image that watched the female without eyes but mere sense of presence, it was his mother to thank for such a monstrous form and yet it served him well, a necessary evil that had saved him from meeting the maker a countless number of times throughout his existence.

Returning to the mortal realm, he would appear, out of nowhere and transitioning into his Vampire form, the ageless black hair that covered his shoulders and the clothes that he adjourned, a jacket of leather that kept a tight fit to his torso, clipped with leather straps as red as the rest and shining metal against the firelight that held it all together. His pants were rather common, black also though a straight cut and without the gothic look that his upper half held, they were simple jeans of denim that scuffed around his steel capped boots buried at the foot of the fire, dirt raised up around the grips of his footing, the heat little more than a warm comfort as the Vampire stared across to that of Satara, clear as the light of day to her now and holding the most curious and suspicious expression over the girls presence there.

I do hope I am not disturbing you…” He spoke calmly though his tone held a hint of darkness to it, his eyes flickering to the animal around her as soon as his voice had left him, watching to ensure that it did not startle and attack him; otherwise if it so chose to do so, he had a knife buried and sheathed on the inside of his right boot that he was prepared to trade and plunge into its throat on the mere threat of hostility.

(I apologize for the wait but it's taken me some time to get my barings, OOCly).

Karne Reign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 26 Aug 2016, 17:45

Pulling out the papers she had stolen from Boyd’s camper that contained information from the Corporation, she turned them over on her lap and began making a crude map of where she was, the manor, and the places she had visited with Marcus. She still didn’t know where she was or what awaited her past the forest, but she was determined to see things through even though she didn’t know how she was going to do that yet, but she did not want to intrude on the other’s lives that lived at the manor
As she made small notions on the paper, she didn’t pay any attention to her surroundings and she ignored the voices of the departed. She had heard them all her life and learned to keep them out, so she ignored the warning from them that something was approaching. His scent didn’t register until he spoke. Startled, she yelped in surprise. The pencil and papers jumping off her lap going everywhere.

She made another small sound as she looked at him and then at the papers, she didn’t have time to react or to acknowledge that the male was really huge and intimidating; some of the papers had landed close the fire, the corners starting to blacken and curl as they caught fire. Snatching them up she used her hands to put the fire out, her heart accelerating at the thought of the only thing she took from her life had almost been lost. She knew the papers had something to do with her and others like her, she had a feeling they were very important.
The damp earth soaked into the knees of her pants as she reached for the rest, gathering them all up, she stood holding them to her chest. She scanned the rest of the surrounding grounds, her eyes rounding as she saw one close to him. She didn’t make a move towards him, but now that she had her things back, she licked her lips, taken a moment. The wolf stalked forward and brushed against Satara’s side, part of its body disappearing into Satara’s. Automatically, she reached with one hand and put it on the Wolf’s head.

His question registered and she cleared her throat, “Uh, no, not at all. I was just redecorating the forest floor.” She tried to ignore that her belongings was close to him, her mind was racing. Who was he? She’d never seen him before, but she hadn’t seen a lot of people so that didn’t really account for anything.

Then her thoughts turned, could he be with the Oxen Corporation? Had they found her already? Her eyes darkened with the possibility, could she out run him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karne Reign on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 13:17

He looked first unto the dog, the girl taking the wolf by the head and seemingly halting it in its approach towards him, she obviously caring for the animal as Karne would have been forced to act had it the gall to attack him and in his thirst for blood, it didn’t often take much for him to lack the ability to distinguish between animal and human, he rarely drank from the living but for the sake of first impressions, he didn’t mind going out of his way to paint a bloody picture, fortunately again, for them, it seemed this wasn’t to be the case. “Do not fear me girl…” He lowered his gaze to the piece of parchment in front of him, near his feet, picking it up and rising to his feet, leaning across the camp fire to offer it to her without giving it a single glance, not nearly so curious as to what it read, rather than to know who she was herself; “These are my lands, and everything that enters here either leaves with the mercy of my family or does not see the light of day again…-These tree’s…” He gestured to the forest roof above them, continuing, “They block out all that is warm in these lands yet my covenant is not without consideration for others alike ourselves…-Those seeking sanctuary from the real threat in this world….-The Humans” he smiled somewhat though it carried little but a cold sense of amusement for the truth of the way of the living world these days.

I will admit, I’ve come here interested to know who you are. Few get this far into the woods without my intervention, fewer find their path without these woods cursing their minds, most mortals and immortals both tend to lose themselves within these labrynthine lands…-A courtesy of my partner…” He didn’t offer much detail around the said partner yet with the girls knowledge around his son she would surely put together that this was likely to be someone at the head of the covenant where Marcus lived. The heir to the said family, Marcus would not likely have left her without the impression that he was at the top of the food chain as far as the black woods went, the son of Karne, and save for the red hair, a near spitting image in height and body stature, facial features save for the boys youth.

Tell me….-What are you doing in my lands and where do you plan to go…” His head tilted to the right, his long hair taking to cover one eye, forced aside by a passing hand whilst he met her gaze with his piercing crimson glare of inquisition.

Karne Reign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 23:11

As she gave herself time to valn down his scent registered that he wasn't human. He couldn't be part if the corporation then. Thinking logically he must be someone from the manor. As he reached for the paper at his feet she was thankful when he returned it to her. "It doesn't hurt to be cautious" she said with a smile stepping to meet him to retrieve the paper from him.

Hearing him claim these woods made her feel more at ease. Surely Marcus's father wasn't so bad? She took her eyes off him for a moment to raise the question at satori, the wolf. As the two where there same in body bu two spirits satori and satara could communicate with one another.

The wolf butted het hand keeping an eye on the male giving a small huff. They had seen horrible things growing up. It would be very hard to trust even those not human.

Smiling se ruffled the wolf's fur. "The voices don't bother me much. I've learned to create barriers to keep them out." it was true what he said though. Se had been walking for a long time seemingly in circles. That's why She decided to take a break and start mapping where'd. She been.

I think I am lost though...and I don't remember Marcus mentioning a labyrinth? She said with the question more aimed at herself. Marcus hadn't really said much that one day she had met him and they had..hubf out for a little bit just running through these very woods.

"Yes. The humans are not a very fun bunch. If it wasn't for knigh I wouldn't be here." She said softly as she thought about her life being raised by hunters living in a cage. Used as bait to lure out those willing to try to help her. As if realizing she had told on knigh she quickly looked up at him coming out of her thoughts.

"I didn't know if he was supposed to..or should have..I was on my way out....he isn't going to get into trouble is he?" like he was a child...she didn't mean it that way but she didn't want him to get I trouble for. Bringing her to his and the others home.

She didn't say where she was going. She didn't know what was behind these woods or even what city she was in.

When traveling her cage would be covered and know one spoke around her.

Its a pleasure to meet Marcus's dad. I'm satara and ...wel there isn't much to tell." or she didn't know what to tell him

Back to top Go down

Post by Karne Reign on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 23:12

Karne laughed dryly under his breath, lifting a hand passively as if to stop her in her tracks, “I am not Knigh’s mother, he can do as he pleases…-Though it explains a little as to how you came to be so far into these lands. You’ve met both himself and Marcus, my son, then…” He studied the girl, offering a slight glance to the other a moment before shifting to fish out his cigarette packet from his jacket, followed by a zippo lighter, the flame offering little light compared to the makeshift fire place between them. “Why are you leaving, if you do not trust the humans and know there is safe ground at your back. It doesn’t strike me as the smartest of moves…-Outside of these woods you can never be certain what place is likely to offer you sanctuary…-I would accept a good thing when you see it, too few good things last in this world”.

The girl didn’t seem to carry the same confidence that Karne or the others did, perhaps it was a lack of experience or perhaps she hadn’t lost her sentimentality as most of his family had. Death was rampant in the surrounding wilderness, the cities that inhabited it and lit up the nights horizon. True to it’s name, the Covenant had fallen almost silent save for the few that came and went, Karne never entirely sure who that was anymore.

Arcane is a dead zone for immortals and the supernatural. Oxen Corp has it under lock and key and they will fire on anything that gives them the slightest reason to question their safety…” He figured he ought to explain the lay of the land to her, if not just to offer some peace of mind in wherever it was that she sought out next. “Kalimorre is off towards the north east of here, it’s become something of a haven for the Vampires though many of them have lost much in the way of their humanity, rogues and ferals are more frequent there, starved and depraved. Saint City is mostly a human run city to the west though it’s so corrupt, you can get by there if you’re smart enough to keep your head down. Which I suppose leaves Relinquo Cove…-A human port and formerly patrolled by the company, it’s seen a number of attacks by Immortals and the town’s very much on edge…-I’m afraid there’s little left that doesn’t seek to skin our kind in the night”.

My name is Karne Reign” He replied to her introducing herself, “Marcus and Hope’s father, as you already know. Knigh and the others are friends of the family and if I were in your shoes, I’d probably stick around a little longer…-Increases the chance of your survival dramatically, I’m afraid”.

Karne Reign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 01:51

She supposed she ought to be straight and honest with himself and to herself as we'll. "That's good. When knigh liberated me from where I lived I wasn't sure where I was it where he was taking me to be honest. He brought me to the manor and as much as I tried to figure out where we were I couldn't. I am not familiar with this place these lands or city. Everything Is new to me. He left me here wiithout an explaination. Only to keep my head down.

I've lived my life in fear. Not knowing when he'd eventually kill me. When my life's worth would run out. All I've known is hatred. The people that raised me there wasn't any love. I was a thing to them that brought them money.

I've seen many if my kind die because me.

When knigh brought me here....I wasn't sure if it would be like that. I don't know you or the others that live at th manor. I couldn't trade in one cage for another.

I've only been here a few days. A male showed me to a room I could stay in but that's about it. I told my self I would stay just until I was stronger." she paused to catch her breath thankful for the night. It was easier to hide the scars that littered her body. The baggy clothes hid her malnourished body.

"I met your son my second night here. He seems to have a lot of things on his shoulders as I'm sure you all. Do with what's going on the world.

Not knowing if I wa supposed to be here it not, I honest my didn't want to intrude in the people's lives that live here.

I don't have any memories of my life before I was three before the life I was given. I'm still trying to figure out who I am."

She hoped He was understanding her. She looked to him. As He smoked trying to read his expression. It wasn't smart to leave to head out into the unknown but they where also an unknown to her. Marcus had showed her a side of people she'd never seen in Her life. That people could be good.  She had you'd with the possibilities of staying but that was before the dreams started before that terrible dream and the storm.

The lady that drew Her back to reality was right.  But. All she thought about was Marcus and all the weight that seemed to be on his shoulders. Whether they became friends or not she didn't want to bring trouble to them and she couldn't live in a place where others hated her. Not again. She had satori. They would find a place away from everything.

"I am sorry. I haven't met your daughter....or much if anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Karne Reign on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 02:45

He nodded with a hint of regret, listening to her words and replying quietly in regards to his son, “Marcus is a good man…-He’s quiet and considerate, that’s his mother coming out in him; a stark difference from the rest of us but I guess that’s something to appreciate. What’s happened to our way of life in this world had changed so much, it’s easy to forget about the good qualities in people, the kind ones….”. Karne himself was anything but, he didn’t have that good morale streak running through him that Cassandra had bled through to Marcus; in fact most if not all of the other members of the covenant were taught and even encouraged to show little mercy to anyone outside of the family and arguably the reason why none of them still remained. An eye for an eye had only meant that by now, every one that might have had some good in them, was now blind to it all.

You should return to the Manor…” He concluded, lifting his gaze to look back at her and the fire between them reflecting the crimson from his eyes, almost illuminating them in the night while darkness only surrounded them; “I don’t know what you hoped to find out there but if you’re so unsure of yourself then take the time to find those answers somewhere that you know you can be protected and safe. The others don’t much care for me anymore but half of them are missing and every attempt I’ve taken to bring them back has failed and ended bloody. Don’t take a warm meal and a good bed for granted, it might be a while before you see them again and these days, it’s too easy to focus on all the shit that we’re wading through…”.

Slowly, Karne pushed himself to his feet, turning side on from the girl to look east of where they had been seated. His right arm extended to point off in the direction, “Keep moving east and you’ll eventually cross a path, man-made dirt track that will lead you out of here if you choose to go off on your own…-Remember to avoid the larger cities and don’t trust anyone out there. If they’re not human, they will be looking out for themselves and won’t hesitate to kill you for the clothes on your back” He turned back to her, pausing only briefly as he looked her up and down, “Even if they are as rugged as yours…-I’m heading back to the manor if you’d rather stop to gather supplies before you venture out if that is what you want to do…-I won’t force you either way”.

Karne Reign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 02:41

The wolf never left her side keeping watch of not only the male but of their surroundings. Next to satara she looked solid but on closer inspection it was more like a ghost.

"I honestly don't know what I was hoping to find
Satori (the wolf) and I have have only just tasted freedom or as close as we are going to get. We've been kept by people that hate us and what we are."

We've known nothing but hate and disgust towards us. Of being unwanted. But they needed us fr their job.

Satori and I don't want to be a burden to you. Or those in your house hold or to bring trouble to your doors. Our handler was a hunter. He used us to get to the others like me. Your aware of the corporation and what they do. Boyd and his me helped supply them using us to do so.

These papers are the correspondences between them. Shipping dates and other information.

Boyd and his hunters are dead about a day's ride from here. According to these documents a shipment was supposed to arrive today.  They May not know Boyd is dead yet but they will.

I'm not sure if they know about me...if they did I'm sure they would have taken me from Boyd whe I was younger....

She looked to her only kin, both knowing what the other is thinking.

She looked to him almost smiling at his words. They didn't know what a soft bed was until knigh rescued them. Although she had to admit that the bed at the manor was much nicer than the hotel's.

"Thank you for letting US stay at your home. I admit it wasn't very smart of us to leave...

What do you say satari want to go back and try again? She asked the wolf out loud even though it wasn't necessary. The wolf was apart of satara and would follow her wherever she wanted to go defending her wit h life against her enemies. She may have only just fully awoke to protect her know that they merged and was still getting used to Her strength and abilities. She had instinct but never truly fought before. Knowing they needed time to adjust and learn she knew satara would decide to return to the manor. For now it was the safest place to be. They would have time to learn and grow and later set out and start her life.

She wasn't looking forward to looking at the bare walls of the room she stayed in but she would have satari byher side to see things through to help guide her and fill the void of loneliness. She had suffered through all her life up until this point. Except now she would stay at th manor no cages made of silver.no pain 24/7.

The wolf pressed in close and disappeared feeling sataras instant sadness. The spirit merged with sataras sou. She was there.

"If it's still ok we would like to stay..." she smiled and patted her shirt "of course the would. These are quite comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karne Reign on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:07

Karne hadn't quite understood the relationship between the girl and the wolf until the animal had more or less faded away into the body of the human appearance left staring back at him. While on the outside he remained unsurprised, within, he took due note of this and considered just what kind of spiritual connection she had with the natural world. Was this a new level of "spirit guide" that some mortals believed in, only taken to new heights or was there more to it behind the scenes. He didn't bother to ask as she had already claimed not to know even herself so for the time being he simply stood listening and considering the contents of the papers that she had explained.

The contents of said documents, if he hadn't misunderstood, was that there was to be a supply run either funded by or intended for the organization at the head of the war against the Immortals. Whatever the answer, it just seemed far to great to ignore and even if it meant an ambush and taking the lives of innocents, in all honesty Karne had lost the ability to distinguish between a good human and one that ought to be and deserved the fate that his knives often brought. "Where is this exchange supposed to take place...?" He questioned, turning back to look to her with something of an intent filled stare. He wasn't entirely confident that she might give up the details though he wasn't prepared to ask for her help in the attack and theft of the goods. There wasn't much left in the world that gave Karne a sense of purpose anymore but on the off chance that his children did plan to return then perhaps a restocked estate was better than an empty one; "What kind of resistance might I be looking at had I the want to go out there and meet these people myself...".

((Sorry love, I'm on my laptop and I'm tired >.<")

Karne Reign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 23:36

As the two souls merged, satori felt better as she could feel the wolf's strength and love. She would always be there for satara no matter what
They could get through anything.

As he asked about the corporation and the papers she frowned at him. Surely he didn't intend to meet up with them...yup. He was and he seemed very confident.

Now that the two souls wore one her eye reflected what little light there was and her scent changed to something pleasant or soothing. Het scent never the dame
Always different from being to being. She opened her mouth to protest but saw that he was being serious. Giving him one last look she ruffled through the pages scanning the dates. "Hm...according to this Boyd was supposed to meet someone with his catch and in returns.....she trailed off not able to make sence of the wording it was latitude and longitude numbers.."and in return when that get to what ever those number means they would supply more weapons to the hunters

I'm not sure what all they do I just know from experience that Boyd would be gone foe about three days and come bk with more ammo guns and the latest. New gadgets to hunt. These documents have other information as well they mention another location to bring......test subjects....." she trailed off feeling slightly sick after. Reading that sentence

"I would try to stop them. ...you know......Boyd would set my my cage. Out knowing or hoping someone would try to help me...they always did I... They never listened to my warnings..maybe I was to weak then....and they couldn't hear me...." she said With sadness. In her voice
Mentally She reached out to then pleading for them bot to cone to her aide.  But they never listened always trying to help most died but those that didt where shipped off the ox corporation for testing.

"If your going.....we would like to go...we can be useful....and an extra pair of hands to bring back stuff" she said hopeful that he would take her. She despised the corporation and didn't e wh I she was But she New deep down she could help him. She wouldn't let him get caught she'd be able to save him unlike the others.

"Shall we go ruin their plans?"

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top