Site Admins

Cashan

Affiliates

Requested.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requested.

Post by Matthew M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 16:24

The Oxen Corporation, it was the name on everyone's lips. The news of the corporation had been coming in for years now at first it had just been the occasional mention of them but over time it had become a constant topic of conversation. The supernatural creatures of the world, even the immortals were paying attention some of them even scared and rightly so.
Never before had a human collective been so successful in their goal of domination. It no longer mattered that their success had been on a local scale it had the potential to effect them all at a global level, their results not showing any signs of slowing down, their threat starting to spread.

They had not been good for business. For months Matthew had been travelling in order to make alliances with other covens or even acquire skilled members to join the coven yet he would return home empty handed.
Those that were not in hiding were not all that welcoming of him, even past acquaintances sending him on his way. They were all concerned to have anything to do with Lacrimosa now that the Corporation had been there.
It was frustrating but he had remained in constant contact with his coven leader, making sure that his home and his sister were safe.

It had come as no surprise when when the letter from Ajax arrived carrying within a summons requesting him to return home, his job role currently currently redundant and his presence within the coven very much needed.

-
The flight had been a long and bumpy one Matthew forced to hide within the cargo hold opposed to his usual first class seating as he had not wanted to be accosted by soldiers upon landing.
Escaping from the plane and then the airport had proven a task to say the least. He had been right to be concerned about check points, the place had been crawling with soldiers carrying some sort of scanner, sniffer dogs, medical technicians the lot. It had been like Fort Nox to escape from but eventually he managed to.

Hitch hiking was out of the question so he had walked keeping slightly off the road and out of sight through Lacrimosa until finally crossing into a more rural area which led him to his eventual destination.

It had been a long time since he had been home, the sight of the coven rising a smile as he scanned the windows the smile leaving his face to see the place so void of life. Times had obviously been as difficult as Ajax had penned. With a ever growing frown of concern he crossed the driveway and
entered the mansion via the double front doors.

Silence and dust greeted him and with a sigh he turned his head from left to right to take in the utter neglect of the once well kept and elegant building.
He had not expected Ajax just yet, in fact he had come home early in order to spend at least a day with his sister before he had to get down to business, Ajax had informed him that Enya was somewhere within the city though, the coven had been the logical place to look.

Closing the creaking door to his back, well polished shoes clicked along the wooden surface as he moved to walk towards the communal living area. Once it had been so full of life it had seemed crowded, those days were obviously long gone and he found himself cursing the harshness of time.

Fingers collected dust as they brushed along the walls until he stopped moving to stand before the once grand fireplace, ashes all that remained in it's bed.
Around it were dozens of pictures some old and frayed, some painted before cameras were invented. Each one had been lovingly placed many of them even bearing scorch marks from the destruction of the first coven building.

“How times change” his voice rolled around the room bouncing back towards him in echoes until silence fell once more, a depressing reality was the one he had been called home to face.
Turning his back to the pictures he patted dust from the cuff of his black tailored suit wondering what the hell he could possibly do to help improve life for the coven when a sound on the floor above caught his attention.

The wood had creaked as though someone had stepped upon it. Leaving his spot before the fireplace he started off towards the stairwell in search of the culprit.
“Hello.... Enya?” he could only hope that it was his sister or another coven member, the alternative being something much worse.
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Re: Requested.

Post by Enya M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 17:07

Her days of being amongst the crowds had ended once the threat of the oxen corporation reached a critical point. Her sire Ajax had yanked her out of the three month tour of the city as her abilities would be the first the corporation would look into.

Promising her that shed have an assignment soon she did as instructed and had returned home. A home that know longer held joys of laughter or the accassionsl scuffle between members. Their home was but a mere shell of it's glory days.

Upon her return she cleaned hers and her brothers room needing to keep busy. She then turned her sights to the training field for which shed spend most of her time.

She had pushed herself more than she had ever did. The training field and it's targets mere ash. Breathing heavily she cocked her head t the side as she heard a noise. Brows drawing together she grabbed her towel and while patting her face dry, entered the house. She paused again listening fire began to circle her hands. If it was an extruder they'd be in for a surprise. Running towards the sound her foot steps ever so light She saw her brother as she was coming from behind him.

Smiling she reined in the fire her heart seemin to come alive. It had been forever since shed seen him.

Launchin Her self on his back she gleefully yelled for him as her arms circled around him. Had Ajax called him home too??

Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 17:56

His foot steps no longer clicked against the floor boards as he moved, a conscious effort to be soundless as he reached the bottom of the stairs, his attention moving upwards towards the upper levels, his senses on alert for any intruder that may be friendly or otherwise.

He was confident in his own ability enough to move on instead of withdraw off away from the house and he would protect those in the coven were they in the walls or not.

"Who is it?" he called in a clear and calm tone as he moved to place his foot upon the first step to ascend it to find the source of the noise he had heard.
Suddenly in a flurry of movement a grey tabby cat hissed and ran off down the hallway before vanishing around the corner leaving Matthew standing their like a fool laughing at himself.

Again movement caught his attention but this time so did a scent. When the door creaked back open and rushed footsteps ran towards the back of him he didn't move offensively he just smiled and waited for the impact his younger sister throwing her full weight into his back.
"Hey Shrimp" he laughed shrugging her off so he could turn around and face her.

Grabbing her by the shoulders he held her out from himself so he could look upon her to make sure she had been taking care of herself.
"It's good to see you too" he grinned one hand moving to ruffle up her hair while the other pulled her into a proper hug. "Been staying out of trouble?"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 18:15

She laughed with him glad to see him home. This time she didn't mind his teasing. Any other time she blush of embarrassment at his endearments wanting the others to know She could hold her own and that she wasn't that young newly turned vamp or accidentally toasted the west wing...she had come along way Ajax and the others giving her guidance nd support with her gift.

She threw herself at h in arms circling tightly taking a moment to accept that he was truely here. After a moment she stepped back looking him over. He was out roaming the world did he come across the corporation? She gave him a cheeky grin at his question " of course...yes. Yes I have been staying out h trouble." she agreed although his definition of trouble and hers...ehh grey areas. She smiled and then looked past him at the cat her small started out small an then grew. she giggled at h him laughing "you got scared by a cat...silly Matty" she teased him back glad that it was him that returned.

"You must be hungry!! Let me make you something and then you can tell me about all the places you've visited and the others you've met."
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 18:59

Despite his roaming way of life it felt good to be home and as he hugged his sister he felt like he belonged there in the moment, even if it was only for a moment. Her hugging him back easing any of the worry he had been letting run riot within his mind for the whole journey back home.

She assured him she was keeping out of trouble and he smirked knowing very well that she was often up to something or another, a mischievous trait to her even with advancing age. When ever he stopped home he was always glad to see that it had not faded from her. In some way it kept her young in his eyes but he would not have changed it for the world. No matter how far he went it was always Enya that grounded him, even when it seemed the opposite to outsiders.

She looked him over in the same way he had done to her moments before then their eyes travelled up to the cat that was not peeking around the corner watching the two of them with what looked like a scowl.
"Well... scared is a strong word" he chuckled "In an attempt to protect my manliness lets say alarmed"

Grabbing Enya's shoulder he pulled her over resting his arm over her as he hissed back at the cat before walking towards the kitchen Enya offering him food.
Matthew may have been a vampire but apart from blood there was nothing he enjoyed more then a full stomach and hearty human food. Unlike his peers Matthew loved food it had never left him from his time as a human.
"God, I thought you'd never ask"

Letting go of her when they got inside he sat down upon a cushioned dark wood chair kicking his shoes off to place his feet upon another and stretch out. He relaxed knowing he was for now alone in the company of the one who knew him better then anyone.

She wanted to know what he had been up to, she usually did and he would have normally collected her a gift yet this time he ha returned empty handed as Ajax request had not allowed for a shopping trip. He intended on making up for it at a later date.
"Well the last few years I have been going mainly around Europe. Just before I came home I was in France, I had been in a mountainous region for a few weeks Mont Ventoux, supposedly there was someone there that could manipulate the earth. I didn't have much luck finding him so I was going to head into Paris, for a little recreation when Ajax summoned me"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 19:29

It felt like old times just the two of them. "Mm okay. I suppose we can go along with that for your manliness' sake. Can't let that get damaged."

Getting to the kitchen she twirled out of his hands and opened the refrigerator door. Like him she too enjoyed human food. With the soldiers on the look out for their kind she didn't dare drink from the blood reserves on site. With no one else around she stocked up on food weekly. Never knowing when shed be called and needing to leave.

Looking over selection she picked out what she would have eaten later that night it already being unthawed.

In the counter she laid out the steak tips onions tomatoes and peppers. The kitchen was clean as she used it often since being home. Letting the beef tips sit in the pan she diced up the vegetables as he talked. Once everything was diced She turned the stove on and put everything inside it mixing it up to simmer.

"You went all that way and didn't find him?" she paused in her work to look at him with a frown. "Did you come across soldiers? From oxen Corp?

She hoped not. She worried for him. As it simmered she also tossed seasonings in top and stirred the food.

Luckily the mansion had some New age technology and to along with their food She filled a bowl with water and placed a bag of rice in it. Setting the microwave to ten minutes She wiped her hands on her clothes before setting next to her brother crowding him.

Although no longer a baby by any means she still secretly liked to cuddle him and rest her head on his shoulders.

're..cre...she hadn't Sat long the food would be done As sion as the timer chimed. Laughing softly she scrunched up her face. Was her brother talking about sex? Giggling she shook her head she so didn't need to know that.

Will you be here long?
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 19:48

The smell of the raw beef was divine to him after such a long journey, once upon a time he would have frowned upon the drinking of animal blood yet that was often what he had been made to resort to in light of the growing human awareness of vampires. It had been so long He could scarcely remember the ecstasy of taking blood from the neck of a human.

If his stomach could have growled it would have as his sister diced up the rest of the food before placing them all in to cook. "Hmm smells good" he groaned having gone without any form of sustenance for some time.
"No, I didn't run into any soldiers from Oxen Corporation out there, they have not spread out that far yet. Though people are more cautious now so I had to be careful.
I couldn't find him because most of the non humans are in hiding knowing that soon the humans will probably be hunting them. They all know that Arcane and the surrounding areas are crawling with soldiers, they also know there have been some in Lacrimosa so they are avoiding anything to do with us though fear that we will endanger them"

It was a pretty stark and scary position to be in when he thought about it to much. For all intensive purposes the outside communities of immortals were cutting them off to protect themselves.
He tried not to go to in detail into it, not wanting to alarm Enya more then the whole thing would have done already.

As he answered she had come to sit beside him, leaning into him as he spoke. He smiled at her fondly wanting to protect her from all that wished to harm them.
"I will be here for as long as you all need me to be"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 20:10

She frowned as she listened to him and a spark of anger bloomed within her chest. They where closes to the oxen Corp head quarters and willing to do something...and yet the others in different parts if the world where hiding already. Her brother went to these places at the expense that he could be captured...

Feeling herself get worked up she focused on the here and now. She poked him in the stomach and smiled. "Good thing I'll need for as long as I live." not wanting to get too serious she smiled "I can cook for us every day!" she said with glee at the possibilities of him being around and not sent out all over the world. As the microwave chimed she hopped up and turned everything off. The entire kitchen filled with the aroma of the mixed spices. Serving them bowls first came the rice and then the meat, cooked onions, tomatoes, and peppers to give it a nice spicy kick.

Placing their bowls on the table She got forks and paused as the cat yowled very loudly. "I haven't forgotten about you." she told the cat as she served the car her own bowl of yummy wet cat chow.

Shaking her head in disbelieve over that cat she rejoined her brother at the table but now seating across from him.
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 20:20

Her anger was not something he missed out on yet he didn't do anything about it for fear of it causing an argument between them.
He was well aware that Enya was not fond of the job he did and it had been a hot topic between them in the past yet he would not willingly give it up before now.
He had spent his entire life devoted to his sister, doing everything he could for her and while he would never have changed that or change the bond that they had he had needed to do something for himself. He had needed to find out who he was outside of his sibling relationship and he had finally been able to feel useful on a larger scale. It did them both the world of good to grow together and to grow apart whether Enya saw it or not.

She broke the tension herself as she poked him, making him curl a little in response to the jab before she got up to go and get the food.
"Then I guess I will have to stay for all time then"
He had been gone for a long time, this trip probably having been his longest. Having some time back with loved ones would do him some good and he was glad to be back even with the looming threat.

The cat screeched like a demon from hell as she dished them up the food and Enya went to feed it. She would have taken care of any waif and stray if she had her own way, he often wondered if one day he would come home to some sort of zoo.
"God, that thing is awful" he laughed looking at the cat as though it had seven heads. He did not feel the same affection.
Grabbing his food up he made short work of it, enjoying every bite as he demolished it before sitting back with a satisfied groan.
"That was great, Thanks" he knocked her shoulder before relaxing once again.
"So sis, what have you been doing all this time?"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 20:52

She ate much slower than he her thoughts running free. The anger She had towards those in hiding and If her brother being out in the open was still there , But she was trained now. Able to control the fire that raged in her. It was more fear for her brothers safety than anger. She wasn't angry with him. Not in the least. She was so proud of him and what he was trying to do for them all.

When he first left She had been angry and hurt at the dission. Both at him and Ajax for sending him out. Matt was her everything from father mother and brother. He raised her and she grew to depend on him as only a child coukd. She was not used to being separated from him, but those where the early days and since then his leave of absences stretched farther apart to when She didn't know when he'd return.

She would always need Her brother. Always want him to be safe but in his absence she grew to the woman she was supposed to be all along. Independent and able to care for herself.

As she Sat across from him she coukd see how much he had grown as well there was..something..more to him he looked happier. And that's all she ever want for him.

"Wow!! I hope you saved room for treats!" She smiled to him as she finished the last of hers.

Me? Hm just making stuff...and traveling with the circus. Using my talents you know.." she cleaned up after them and getting the cats bowl from the floor. Opening up the fridge she procured two lusciusly red lollipops tossing one to him.
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 21:10

"There will always be room for treats" he scoffed at the thought of missing out of sugary goodness just because he had eaten to much before. Such a thing had never happened to him and he didn't intend it to.

He was relieved when she said that she hadn't really been up to much, that meant that she hadn't been going and wrapping herself up in the trouble that seemed to be finding everyone else.
From what he heard many of them had died in his absence.

She moved away from him tossing a lolly which he caught with a look of childish excitement. "Ohhhhh sugar" he moaned having missed it terribly. He could eat sweet things day and night and unlike the humans he would never have to worry about any of the health implications of it.

Popping it into his mouth after removing the wrapper he rolled his eyes kicking the chair in a moment of pure happiness before he settled down like a child having opened their presents at Christmas.
"So I guess the boss man called you back home then too? How long have you been away from here?" he was unsure whether she knew what had been happening. Maybe she had not kept in touch with Ajax as much as he had, but he thought she probably had, guessing she had been the one to stock the fridges with food.

Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 21:46

"Good. I have lots more than these little guys. " Seeing him be himself after all this time still made her smile. She was glad that he hadn't changed in that asoect that he still coukd be happy during this time of unrest and the loss if so many.

"The last I heard he was headed to the to speak to karn from the death family. He was gone when I arrived two months ago. I received an encrypted letter basically telling me things have progressed with the corporation they are getting smarter in how to find us. That I wasn't safe. The tour is over now, there last day was the eighth and they didn't have their fire bender.. But the show had to go on. "

But there will be other shows
Once oxen Corp is dealt with that is....

She paused in mid thought, "do you think Ajax is okay?"
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 12:20

"Oh so you have been here ages then" he commented with a little frown, his excitement seeming to fade away to replace itself with concern.
He knew Ajax had been in meetings with the Death clan but he was shocked to find that their coven master had been away for such substantial amounts of time, especially when times were so very hard for them all.
"Have you seen him then? Ajax I mean"
It usually was not long before he would show up, even if only for a few hours.

"I wonder what he has in the works" he mused to her and to himself while hoping that something foul had not befallen Ajax or any of the others.
"Have you seen any of the others at all?" he knew Shoe, Skymere and Caine had at last been in the area, Ajax had spoken of them in his letters. Romal and Vaughan and Asha being somewhere in Arcane causing trouble as usual. He had not heard from any of the others nor had Ajax mentioned them, Sauri included.

"I'm sure he is fine" he added not wanting his sister to worry more then she had to. "If not I am sure Crazul would have come to tell us or someone else" he nodded a little unsure of the words he spoke.
"So you are alone here at the moment?"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 23:01

She smiled to him not wanting him to be concerned that she'd been alone. They were together it should be a joyous occasion.

I am not sure what he is up too, but whatever it is Ajax only wants what's best for all of us. He'l be home before you know letting us know what's what. In the mean time we have this whole place to ourselves.

The dishes in the sink, shed wash them later, she took her brothers hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Mm their scents were strong when I got here but I dnt see anyone and as far as I know no-one else has been here."

"Ah, the things I've done..." she said in awe, leading her brother to hall which intercepted different paths to take.

"I will admit it was kinda lonely ..and boring.boy was boring the. First few nights, but I've found ways to cure that.

How about you get settled in and comfortable." she stuck her tongue out at him. " that suit...your a lady killer in it but your home now and know one but your little sis is here..."

Her eyes lit with glee, I have just the thing. She snickered and raced up the stairs her joyous laughter trailing her. Up in her room she rummaged through her old things until she came across one of his old shirts sporting a rather crude image. Going to banister she waved it at him and leaped off the banister. Her hands and wrapped around the long colorful cloth as did one her feet and it guided her down time where he was. Her flamboyant red colored hair floating around her "A silly tank and some shorts." she looked at him with amusement just joking about him wearing it but in the younger days it seemed to be one of his favorite shirts.
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Mon 14 Nov 2016, 11:05

At least she had picked up recent scents from them all. In light of things two months really was not all that long especially if they were all travelling between Lacrimosa and other lands such as Arcane whilst trying to remain undetected. It worried him still but he tried not to focus on it for now. Unable to change it he decided his worry would not be of any help to any of them, himself included.

He mock pouted when she spoke of being lonely and then laughed at the two of them "Well you are no longer a BillyNoMates because here I am"

She had begun to move away teasing him about the shirt that he wore. He followed her laughing at the lady killer comment. If only she knew.. He smirked at the thought, ladies had been no problem for him, in fact that was probably the only area of his life that had been going well until his return home.

She ran upstairs before throwing down some clothing he wore back in the day when they had been the rage. Grabbing them he stretched them out to look at them. In reflection of the current fashion they were terrible yet he still liked them just didn't wear them.
"Oh i'd really fit in wouldn't I" he laughed watching her come back down towards him.
"Maybe you should put on some flares and sew daisies though your hair. We can be a couple of stoner hippies"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Mon 14 Nov 2016, 23:43

She laughed as he held up to his chest recalling their time during that era. "Such fun times.people were much more mellow and happy wanting. Man! I don't recall the last time I did that stuff!

Using the cloth to better position herself between the floor and ceiling she twirled using it as swing. "Good thing we where immortal then..do you remember that human I hung with who I also bought from....he thought I was a goddess..or maybe a little devil. He got me in so much trouble...I think I made a Dragon one time chasing the smoke rings...good thing he was messed up to know it was real. Such fun times. "

She started laughing as she pictured him with his big hair and color. Shades wearing that shirt.

Wiping tears from her eyes she gently snatched his shirt "I think we'd stick out like sore thumbs. We sure have been through a lot. But seeing you so care free I think is my favorite."

Flowers? Jeez we are going old-school aren't we brother " she asked smiling. Using her skills she rolled herself upward to her room where soon the radio blasted and she danced back out doing the funky chicken and the wave wearing big Sun glasses that covers her entire face. "Fresh outta flowers bro but I got te big hair and shades down "
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:34

As she poked fun at him he looked down at the shirt. It must have been gone forty years since he had worn it and she had kept it the whole time. He had been travelling on and off for two hundred years but every so often he would have taken a few years off to spend time with her, the shirt was from one such time.
Smiling at it he could not help but feel a tinge of sadness for leaving her so much yet he knew for all concerned it had been a necessity. Enya certainly had improved socially without having to worry about him.

Pulling his shirt off as she reminisced he pulled the hippy naked chick one over his head deciding better of it. Leaving the trousers he slung them over her shoulder and ran up the stairs to follow her as music blared from her room, her reminiscing seeming to be turning into something of a welcome home party for him.
Crossing the hallway he poked her in the ribs as she moved about excitedly, gushing about seeing him care free.

Care free was something he was not but for now he was more then happy to keep up the rouse and he was genuinely happy to see his little sister so at least that was something.
"Let's turn this into a real party shall we?" he wiggled his eye brow at her.
"What can it hurt no one else is around" he grinned. He would have to leave the house to go and get booze not wanting to drink any one else stash.
On the way he might even be able to come across and seduce a couple of humans to come back home for a 'drink'
"What doya say?"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 22:50

Feeling silly she was glad when he joined her up stairs and started to participate. With te music on and her acting a fool, she didn't have a care in the world! She continued to dance as se watched him.

"Ah! There he is!! Still looks good on you!" She stepped towards him taking his hands in hers leaning up on tip ties She kisssd his cheek. He always could make any style look good.

Seeing him wiggle his eye brows She looked at him mischeviously "what do you have in mind brother??

She was curious now and wanting him to enjoy himself. Anything he wanted She make sure he would get.

(Sorry it's not much. )
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 21:08

Smiling as she kissed his cheek he grinned once suspicion took the sweeter emotion's place upon her brow.
"What don't I have in mind sister? That is the real question"
Moving away from her towards the stereo he jabbed the button turning it off before taking his sister by the hand and leading her back down the stairs and out into the gardens he had just taken shelter from.

"Now I wonder if anyone has left their car in the garage" he pondered.
They could easily run to town yet it would be mush easier to drive and they would be able to pile much more booze into the boot then they would be able to carry. Especially if they had managed to snag a few humans to tag along for the party.

Following the stone driveway off to old stables that had been converted into garages he yanked the doors back open, wincing as a loud creaking sound screamed through the air proving how little it had been in use in recent months.
"Oh Swish, that'll do" he had been used to driving around in a beaten up ford not the BMW Z4 that rested before them its orange colour stark in the darkness.
"Hey sis tell me someone taught you how to drive since the last time I saw you?"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 22:39

Her excitement grew as the music was turned off. She didn't ask further questions as her fingers curled around his excitedly as they raced down the stairs and out the back.

It had been a while since she had been away from the manor, grinning She snatched th keys from "if course!! Lets go!!

She clicked the unlock button and hopped into the driver seat looking like a kid in the candy store. She was a circus performer...an actor not much need for her to drive when they travel together and there is always someone else to drive the vehicles, so didn't finish her statwmen with "not". How hard could it be?

Inserting the Keys she fiddled with the music until She found something they both liked, seatbelts on She put the peddle to the medal! Windows down she flew out of the drive way barely missing the gate that was still opening as she headed away from the manor and towards civilization. Relying on her brother to tell her where to go
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 13:51

She took the keys from him with the look of a child coming down the stairs on Christmas morning, he could not help but laugh at it as he walked around to the other side of the car. Opening the door he climbed in an buckled up deciding that despite his immortality it would be better to be safe than sorry. Especially with Enya being in the drivers seat.

She climbed in beside him making some comment on the ease of driving to which his eye brows rose. He didn't know exactly who the car belonged to and he did not want to explain to them and Ajax why exactly he had allowed Enya to ding it up.

She put her foot down the car flinging around and into action as they nearly took the gate out with them his hand going to grip the handle of the door, more through fear for the car then for himself.

Looking at her he laughed shaking his head the car engine roaring to keep up with the demands she had instantly asked of it.
"Easy does it sis. Don't want to draw attention to ourselves now do we?" the last thing they needed was to draw attention and get into a car chase with Ox Corp, Ajax would kill the both of them, if the humans didn't first.
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 14:32

The car took off way faster then she expected, maneuvering the vehicle throughout the drive She looked back with an oh sh it look as they by passed te gate. Missing it she laughed and turned back to the road, her fingers almost cruShing the steering wheel. Lauging, "that was a close one!"

Hearing her brother she nodded and ever so gently pried her foot from the gas peddle. Thankfully the beast of the car slowed down and her death grip eased from the steering wheel.

"How's this? I've got the car to match those signs we passed.." she grinned cheekily at him asse tried her best to keep the needle on the number. Soon the trees thinned to give way to the concrete jungle of man. Light illuminated the streets as well as sounds and smells.

If her brother wanted fun send knew just where to go. Doing her best to obey the traffick lights she was bit touchy on the stops and goes as she headers for the street that never sleeps. Bourbon street. The street was closed to all cars it was basically a party 24-7 with drugs and naked girls aligning the streets. The bars and clubs she could only imagine what they offered but she had heard about on her many trips. Knowing there wasn't going to be any parking she found one of those parking garages and with it being a weekend it was free. Not knowing how to park She drove until there was at least two empty spots beside each other and did her best.

"Parked" she smiled over at her brother, already the sounds of the festivities could be heard from were they where. "I think you can pry your fingers from the door. I didt do that bad" She said with a smile before getting out if the car. Breathing in and then out She exclaimed. All the tasty humans below unaware of what's about to happen. Him and her would blend in nicely.
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 13:28

The car eased off and Enya started to drive more responsibly the car meeting the speed limits. She seemed pretty happy with herself about it and he chuckled giving her a thumbs up as she beamed about being able to match the signs. "Yes well done"
Looking out the window he watched the scenery move by at a much more leisurely speed, one that would not draw attention towards them.

They were now within the human domain and everything became that much brighter and that much louder but at the same time gloomier, he had always found the lives the humans led mostly depressing. Punching in and punching out until death, not much joy in between. It seemed a wasted existence, though the humans obviously thought otherwise hence them fighting to eradicate anything higher up the food chain then themselves.

Enya drove them into a parking lot, the parking bit being interesting but she managed without dinging the car or anyone else so he took it as a win "Well done" he smirked climbing out of the car, standing up he leaned over the roof of the car to look across at her as she got out. "You have a devious plan don't you?"
He had expected her to take them to some sort of off licence to buy a few bottles of what ever then move on. She seemed to have more of an adventure in mind. It was usually him hitting the town he was interested to see where she would lead them.
"Come on then, lets see what ya got"

Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 21:39

If her brother was surprised, just wait until they got to the heart of the street. She knew she probably should have went somewhere low key, but she had been at the manor all on her lonesome there was no way she was letting her brother just grab and go with with his meal. He deserved to be treated and what better way then having booze, girls, and all the blood one could ask for all in one place.

Drunks passsed them on their way to bourbon street the music and conversations grew louder. Soon they where on the street itself. Crowds of humans littered the street. Booze and food in hand they carried on their conversations. The bars lining the street had their doors open to the crowed. A million signs and posters sported their drink and meal prices. Woman called from above the bars. Most were topless their chest painted with glow in the dark paint mean while guys below "twenty dollars gets you! Five dollar beers!

Passing a semi naked woman wearing a sailor bikini and selling different flavored shots, enya grabs two as she catches th females eye and then winks. "I'd say it's time to party my brother!" laughing she tosses back the shots as they get crowded around. Men start dancing to the many different songs playing and different girls start pawing at Matthew to get him to buy a shots and to come with them. "There's a private party tonight at 11" winking she hands him the invite, "hope to see you there"
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 09:48

Moving through the city was strange considering what he had been hearing about the place. He had imagined there to be soldiers every where with sniffer dogs and high tech equipment. He was not often on edge but he found himself feeling a lot more apprehensive then usual as they walked the streets. He would have felt guilty forever if anything happened to Enya because she wanted to do something to please him.
Yet on the other hand he trusted his sister and knew she would not willingly lead him into any danger.
Following her close by he watched the human's move around blissful to the two predators that walked beside them, some drunk and most having a good time waiting to see where the night would lead them all.

They seemed to enter an area that was just one huge party, similar to some he had seen in New Orleans, it was nostalgic in a way but a lot less classy as he looked up to see nothing but a sea of breasts on balconies.
His sister moved ahead of him as a group of women surged him handing him invites and drink tokens.
Smiling he nodded giving off a few false promises whilst admiring the bodies that were thrusted against him their sickly sweet scents filling his senses as the animalistic side of his stirred from the depths.

Leaning through the crowd he grabbed the shot from his sister and slammed it back with a happy moan the alcohol would go a long way to keeping his vampire blood in check.
"You little devil you" he called across to Enya. "How did you know about this place?"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top