Most users ever online was 41 on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 16:45
Site Admins

Cashan

Affiliates

Recruitment (Alleria)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruitment (Alleria)

Post by Requiem on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 12:00

A lot of time has passed since Nammia's Kostas pack days. Her and Zigan had left and formed a new pack on a different land. Nammia had been tracking possible new recruitments and had come across an all too familiar scent, Alleria. She had tracked her here and came to where she thought was the best place to meet, out of the way and out of sight from the Oxen corporation. It was not the first time Nammia had come across a corporation like them, back in Kostas they had lost some members by a similar type of group. She would rather not get involved with them if she could help it.

Nammia sat in some long grass in her human form, she closed her eyes and sent a message to Alleria, Alleria should know it anywhere, Nammia had always communicated with her pack this way. Hopefully she would hear her call and come and find her. Nammia would wait, even if she didn't come today, she would try again tomorrow and the next day. If Alleria wanted to that was.  Nammia would offer her a place in the new pack is she so chose it.
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruitment (Alleria)

Post by Alleria on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 15:03

With everything going on, it come as a surprise to hear nammias voice in her head. At first she thought it could have been a mistake but then as she thought about it she knew it wasn't, she had reached out to her after all this time. Could she be in trouble?

. With blaze healing and blade..well she wasn't quiet sure where it goes off too, but he was alive and well for the time being. She hadn't sensed nammia in the tunnels...frownkn She grabbed her knives and slid them in there shieths down her legs.

She wore all black to help blend. Waiting until nightfall she weaved her way through the city streets, paid a cab to take her as far as she dared before trekking the rest of the way to her old friend and alpha.

Having made sure she wasn't followed, relief flooded her emotions as she was out in the woods. She had many questions and concerns...

The woods were clear, nammia just sitting there as if a threat didn't hang over all their heads. How she wished that was so...keeping to her human form she emerged so nammia could see her approaching. Looking her over She sighed with relief at not finding injuries. Her old friend looked healthy whereas she did not. These troubling times had taken it's toll on her. The fatal wound She received from Zigan took all that she had to preserve her life. Having awoke from her slumber; the healing sleep she desperately needed, early and then finding the pack gone, she was ever on the move trying to find them.

"Nammia...it is good to see you." and it was, but...what was she doing out here? Didn't she know it wasn't safe?

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 17:59

Nammia sat patiently waiting, she thought about all that had happened in her time in Kostas so many trials and betrayals befell that land yet she had found a family and found Zigan. She was thankful for her time there, but also glad that she had left to start a new life.

Night came and Nammia still patiently waited, she would wait a few more hours before moving on and come back again tomorrow. But, she didn't have to, she glanced up at the sound of incoming footsteps and saw a black figure approach. She knew the scent anywhere and stood up to great her old friend. Alleria wasn't looking too good but even in her condition Alleria seemed to check on Nammia, it made her smile a little. ''Hello Alleria.'' She said standing tall, ''It's been a while. How have you been?'' She hoped Alleria would fill her in a little, but then she didn't have to. Nammia and Zigan had left Kostas some time ago now, Alleria owed them nothing. ''I came here in search of others and came across your scent.'' She explained, ''Are you living here now, do you have a pack?'' She asked with a slight tilt of her head as she accessed just how bad Alleria's health was.
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Sun 27 Nov 2016, 18:57

As nammia began to explain her arrival a small frown formed on her face. Since she had left their lands alleria assumed she was off and had made her own pack. "Others?" did that mean nammias pack had been taken as well? She thought back to all she'd helped after finding them escape oxen. Nammias scent wasn't on any of them...or not that she had recognized anyway.

"Hm I wouldn't call it living..more like this is a pit stop on the way to somewhere else.." where else she didn't know. For now She needed to find the rest of what was left of kostas. That was her existance, for them. After that, she still didn't know. She hadn't pictured life turning out this way...

Reaching out she grasped her hands gently and gave a light squeeze. "I am doing alright, but am sure your aware...that the place we are at is the heart of oxen Corp and it's not safe for our kind or immortals alike out here. "

Alerias health was slowly getting better. She mainly needed rest so her body would heal. Zigans energy blast would have penetrated her heart had she not moved in the miniscule of ways, instead it entered just above and exited out of her back. Her body would have. Gone in stasis and healed itself but she awoke before the phase could complete. She felt the others in trouble and awoke to her home being over run. The journey led her here where She has spent all her time trying to find them and others that she's come across. On her own, she couldn't afford to sleep much always needing to bekn the move. The oxen soldiers were vigilant on their quest to eradicate the immortals.

"A pack? I don't think we can call ourselves that..But our friends are...they will be fine..Are you here by yourself? Where are you staying? Were you followed?

She hated to ask but she needed to make sure

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Sat 03 Dec 2016, 13:24

''Yes, other wolves to join my and Zigan's new pack.'' She said watching Alleria carefully. She was well aware of what Zigan had done to her, and Alleria probably had not seen Zigan since then, Nammia had been out of the loop for some time, but she knew enough, ''Zigan is well again Alleria, I am sure he would like to see you at some point.'' She suggested. Zigan and Alleria had known each other long before Nammia had been in Kostas, Nammia hoped they could rekindle their friendship.

''To somewhere else? I see.'' She replied, whatever Alleria did with her life, she wished her well. She assumed then that Kostas was maybe still intact and Allerisa was looking for them. Nammia hadn't come across any others from Kostas yet but she could smell familiar scents on Alleria, Blaze's being the one to stand out the most to her. ''How is Blaze?'' She asked, she had moved on since him, but he had still broken her heart. She cared about Blaze, but that was all it was now.

Nammia glanced down to her hands as Alleria had grasped them, she smiled at her warmth. ''I know all about them, about Oxen. They are the reason that my pack is not here in this land but another. I am here to find any remaining wolves as it looks to me if they remain here, they will be wiped out by the humans.'' She said with weary eyes. Nammia never could understand how humans did not see the good in some supernatural beings. Oxen only seemed to see them as evil abominations, and sure some of them were, but then so were some humans. But no matter what thoughts people had, history would always repeat itself.

''Have you forgotten who I am?'' Nammia laughed, ''Of course I wasn't followed Alleria. And yes I came alone, but Zigan will be here at some point to scouting like me. My pack is safe back at my home.'' She said with a small smile, ''If Kostas has broken apart, come and find me or Zigan, we will always accept you in our pack. You always have been family Alleria, that will never change.''
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Sat 03 Dec 2016, 14:25

At the mention of zigan, her face showed nothing but her body went cold for a split second. She knew, right at that last second that zigan had not been himself. She knew he would not do anything to hurt her or the others, but her memories and twisted nightmares of her memories didn't help the with what had happened. She had already distanced herself from the others, they seeming to be just fine with there lives aleria wasn't needed, not then, so she had left to spend time with her mate keyeu. But a short time later keyeu met his son, wanting to know more about him he had left to go after him. It was another blow to her already deepening depression. The son wanted nothing to do with either of them, and when he left, she knew keyeu would follow.
Hearing that her father, wolf, had died had sent her into a great depression. She allowed it, locking herself away from her family to deal with her grief herself. Once she allowed herself this, she had decided that she really needed the rest of her family, the pack. She had been stricken with grief and depression, but she needed to feel that she wanted/needed, and She knew the others did need/want her, they where family.

She had come across zigan in her quest to find the others on kostas....

If wokf, Her father, was still alive perhaps he could had helped her with her emotions and the confrontation with zigan may or may not have happened.

She smiled at nammia, "I am glad to hear he doing better, that what had a hold of him is No longer with him. I have helped many if immortals stay away from this place, many who have not been wolves but some. I've sent them from here hopeinf that they would avoid capture and their untimely deaths
The corporation is a thick impenetrable shell, there has been flutters of activities as seems that some of their prisoners have escaped. Blaze was among them. He is currently with blade and Kara. I was on my way to search the tunnels when I received your..call. I'm afraid there might be others trying to escape and if they are in the condition in which blaze was, then they will need help."

She didn't say where blade and Kara had been for she didn't know, she just knew that many needed her help. She was a healer and would do all she could for any of them. Oxen Corps plague has caused the immortal numbers to decline rapidly. They needed to be taken down, but aleria could not do it, not by herslef, but so far those she had helped had fled to where they had cone from needing to be with their family, she had understood and had let them go on their way.

"Blaze is healing. I have done all I can for him, he needs the healing now that only fire can provide."

She kept her smile as she looked to nammia, her face softening, "I have not forgotten who are you and it safe told not bring them, we would also not be here but I belief they came to our lands and brought them here. Kostas is No longer safe for any of us."

Hearing nammia words sent a small warmth through her chest. "Thank you nammia, your words mean a lot." nammia would never guess how much she needed to hear words like this and although they had not seen each other, aleria believed her.

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:40

Alleria spoke of her helping others to escape this place before capture, Nammia smiled, she was a true healer through and through. Nammia briefly wondered of her mate, where was he now? She knew Alleria must be hurting from his leaving. Such a pure soul as Alleria's, Nammia thought out of everyone she deserved happiness. She hoped she would find it. Alleria spoke of Blaze and Kara being imprisoned, among others. Nammia sighed to herself, what harm had these wolves done anyone, none at all. And yet, the humans treated them this way. ''Do you have any trails on any of the other prisoners? If they need help, then we will give it.'' She said, always willing to help another in need, especially other wolves. Nammia nodded as she spoke of Blaze's recovery. He would be fine, he always was. Especially with Kara at his side.

''I'm sorry to hear that.'' She said with a small smile, Kostas was no longer safe. It had been a long time coming, but there was so much history there, now under someone else's feet. She hoped that one day the land would be free again. ''No need for thanks Alleria. So what now? You have your own mission, I will help in any way that I can and as I said, you are always welcome with us. Do you have any leads, how many escaped that you know of?''
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 15:18

Aleria smiled a small smile in rerurn, the Times had changes and become much worse than She could have ever anticipated, but she knew these troubling times couldn't last, and that hope is what She held on too.

Stepping away from nammia she continued to survey their surroundings. She knew nammia was a skilled warrior and wouldn't have been followed nor she herself, she had been living in the city for well over a month, right under the corporations nose, under their radar, but She wouldn't under estimate their enemies. The oxen corporation was getting craftier on how to find them and woods had other dangers. Ones that paled in comparison to the humans but a threat non the less.

"I have a hunch...you see I've scouted the facility many times and have never been able to find a way inside. Its to heavily guarded."

And alone, she'd have never made it inside to help those in need. She felt powerless against them, but she didn't give up. She may not be able to help just yet...but she could help others, and She did. She had stopped many of the soldiers on the woods and on there way to the corporation to deliver more immortals. After releasing them she had received thanks but in the end they all had fled or had family waiting. They had no loyalty to her And wouldn't ask them to risk themselves for her. She knew the corporation was still getting some of them, but at least she helped those that She could.

"I've helped those that I could, but it wasn't until recently that there's been a flood of activity. The police scanner has never been so busy. The places that the others have popped up at seemed random."

Her map of the city was color coded by many different colored pins of where shed helped others, where she'd come across soldiers and other variables.

"It wasn't until blaze that the pieces fit. I found him coming out of the sewers. Which would explain the "random" sightings of the other immortals. "I'm not sure if this a ploy from our enemies to flush more of us out of hiding in hopes to capture more of us or if this is a blessing and they have truely escaped, but I thought to check them out see if there are more of us." the us she spoke grouped the immortals together, she didn't see them as desperate but of one body whom they all needed help. To be free.

Hearing nammia say she'd help put a small tilt to her lips. Aleria knew she needed help but She didn't like putting The others, anyone, at risk. Aleria didn't mind putting herself at risk, after all it is her plan and her actions. If she messed it it would be on her and her alone. Nammia had just said she was with zigan. She was safe and so was he. They were together and not on the corporations. List. If she followed aleria, she may very well be putting herself at risk. Aleria had already lost everything and she had come to terms with that. The only thing she cared for was that everyone was together, safe and with their loved ones, as they should be ever moment.

She shook her head lightly, "my "mission" is to see the immortals free and the corporation destroyed."

If and when that came to be, Aleria wasn't sure if she could go back to pack life. Even in kostas she hadn't really been apart them. She did what was necessary and was always there for them when they needed her, but she has always felt apart even before kostas...back in okami. She part of them but not wholley. The others had someone that needed them whether it was a mate or a children. She needed to see them whole again. Nammia was whole. She had her mate and a pack.

"Your mate and your pack need you nammia. The oxen Corp has destroyed many lives, I will not risk the same being done to yours."

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zigan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 21:53

He had been to the cities and he had much to tell Nammia, he had come now to The Wild lands in order to find her. It had been a few days and he had grown impatient. They had arranged to meet after a week but he had worried himself into a frenzy about his mate being alone in lands they knew to be a danger.
It was not because he doubted her abilities or her wit in avoiding trouble it was more his own insecurity. They had not been separated from one another for many months, she had become his anchor who kept him from spinning off and out of control. He could not bare the thought of anything bad having happened to her, it had taken a lot of strength to agree to them splitting up to cover more ground in the first place.

Being a gifted tracker he had picked up her scent not long after reaching her original destination. It had taken a few hours on foot but eventually he had found her, the scent of another drifting up to him some time before he stepped out into the eye line of the two females.

Seeing Nammia eased him, seeing Aleria had the opposite reaction. Walking behind Nammia he brushed his hand along her lower back before taking a few more steps away from her, giving both his mate and Aleria ample room away from him. He could tell he had interrupted a conversation so for a few minutes he did not speak.

He took his time watching his old friend, making sure he had his own mind in check as a series of memories played within his mind. The last time he had laid eyes upon her his his mind had been twisted to think she was a threat. He had her blood upon his hands, he had nearly killed her then left her for dead. For all he had known she was dead, other then a few rumours that said otherwise.
It was beyond a relief to see her standing before him yet it was also uncomfortable, the guilt he felt threatened to swallow him. He had hurt many over his life time and nothing had ever made him feel as much regret as hurting Aleria had.

To see that she had not recovered pained him. He could not see the wound he had inflicted upon her but he could feel it. An ache pressing at his own chest, in exactly the place he had hurt her. He couldn't understand why she had not healed but he could feel that she had not.
"Will you let me heal you?" his first words to her. There would be a lot more to say later but at least for now he could offer his gifted powers to her, after all he was the one who had made her suffer in such a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 16:51

Nammia listed to the information Alleria had about the escapes from Oxen, so the sewers, great, that could mean that some of the survivors could be anywhere, it wouldn't be too easy to find them, especially since Alleria didn't actually know who all of them were. ''The corporation will not be destroyed very easily. From what I have seen, the best thing to do is to leave this place, get away from them. They are too strong, especially now with the pack being disbanded.'' Nammia would help as and when she could, but she would not put her pack at risk of extinction from these humans, coming back here was to follow up some leads and to save who she could. From what she could see, this place would soon be even more torturous to any immortal than it was now, this place was for humans, and soon that would be all that remained here. ''The offer of help is there, Alleria.'' Nammia began and then was aware of Zigan making his appearance from the cover of the trees behind. She nodded to him and continued on as he stood silent for a moment, ''But it's just as you say, I will not have my pack be obliterated by them. And you need to be careful Alleria, make sure you always have an escape plan, a way out.'' She finished and turned to Zigan, seeing him assessing Alleria made her cringe a little, the guilt was obvious in his expression. She stepped back a little to give them some privacy. Zigan needed to clear the air with her and she imagined it was the same for Alleria also. Nammia would not get involved.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 22:05

Whether it was the subtle change in the wind, the sudden drop in the insect noise level, or the soft way the grass crunched under the New comers booted feet, aleria had been alert expecting this very thing. She opened herself up to know every living creature that surrounded her and Nammia. Their energy like blazing multicolored beacons alerting her of what the creature was. The non threateng creatures she pushed to the back of her mind, dimming their lights. This New creature was a large threat.

Recognition dawned in her eyes, zigan. How could She forget. She had pushed her healing magic into him, knowing something was wrong and She had briefly felt that dark abyss that was buried inside of him, taking over.

She had had many sleepless nights dwelling on the nightmare that She had felt. The evil. How she wasn't able to help and how it had ended. It had taking her a while to soet through her memories and what her sleepless terrified mind had conjured up, but she had finally come to terms that he had not beven himself.

By the time he made his way over she had calmed herself and quieted her mind. Nammia said she and he had been together...that presence...it would have to be gone? Surely...

"I can not stop you from coming with me, your help is appreciated...

As zigan approached his mate, she has to fight to keep the flash backs of their last encounter from coming to the surface and the twisted memories her mind played on her.

"I'll always find away." as long as she was a live and their was hope, there was a way. The corporation may not be defeated today or by her, but there was still members of kostas missing and she would find them. Aleria knows her strengths, her weaknesses. She knew if she got over powered, the corporation could kill her or worse, capture her and going alone, the others may not be able to get her.

She accepted that nammia would help and now...her attention went back to Zigan not that it ever truely strayed from him.

Will you let me heal you?... His first words and they echoed in her mind over and over. At mention of the wound, it began to throb. She reached to place her hand over it. Her eyes not straying from his, not giving an inch. She felt defensive, a surge of anger, and ....betrayal? She thought she had dealt with all this, but seeing him in the flesh brought it all coming back. She pressed her lips together afraid to open her mouth. What would come out?

Him calling her out made her feel exposed, weak. Her finger curled over her shouldier, her eyes darkened for a brief moment.

She thought about telling him no but if she was to go against oxen soldiers..She needed to be whole. She kept telling herself that he was himself. Indecision crossed her features.

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zigan on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 14:21

As her hand reached up to touch the wound upon her chest he winced a visible wince. He had been far from himself when he had hurt her yet it was his hands and his body that had dealt the blow and it had been him that had left her there whether he understood that at the time or not. He was not in control but that had not stopped him beating himself up about it ever since.
And now as he stood before her watching her clutch at the pain he had caused her. Her eyes looking upon him as though he were some sort of poison poised to infect her he found his foundations much more shaky then they had been moments before.
Meeting with the others had been bad, he had felt vulnerable then, he had felt as though his mind might slip and he had managed to stay steady and stable, like an alpha that he was now supposed to be, like the friend that he once way. Yet this now was worse way worse.

She fought to conceal her emotions from the both of them yet she could not. It was obvious, she had not forgiven him for what had happened and she did not trust him. It was painful and it knocked him more then he cared to admit to anyone, not even himself yet he could not blame her. He wished that she understood that he of course would never ever hurt her not when he was of sound mind. He would have done anything to protect any of them and in the end he did in the form of leaving to make sure that he did not hurt any of them again. Yet it seemed now that the damage was done.
His eyes beseeched Nammia for a moment before he looked back at Aleria once again longing her to accept her help, to heal her so she could at least physically if not mentally try to move on from the pain.

He rubbed the back of his neck as the tension built up there, he should not have come, he was angry at himself then. He should have left this conversation to Nammia, coming here now had only made things worse, opened up wounds that were yet to heal. Again he had hurt her and now again he found that he was unable to do anything to better the pain he had caused.
“I'm sorry Aleria. Truly I am, I never meant to hurt you” he didn't try to offer up any thing else, she did not need to hear him explain nor did she need to hear him beg for her forgiveness she just needed to hear that he was sorry. He hoped to God that she believed he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 14:35

Nammia watched the emotions of the two flicker across their faces, it was painful to watch. She hoped that the two could move past it, and move on from him, even perhaps eventually have a stronger bond than they previously did. But Nammia knew each of them needed time, Zigan needed time to forgive himself for what he had done, and accept that it was not truly him doing it and Aleria needed time to trust him again and to forgive the actions that were not his own.

Nammia gave Zigan a gentle, reassuring nod as he looked her way. He had been doing so well, and she would be damned if she let this knock him back, he needed to be strong. She continued to stay silent, simply observing the two from the side lines as they hopefully worked it out.
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:56

She tried her best to hide the raw emotions that sprang to the surface. She had had time deal with all of this all on her own. After he had left her for dead her body cacoooned itself to heal, she was left with nothing but to sleep and heal all on her own. The worst part of it all was her thoughts and dreams twisting reality morphing her opinions of herself and the others. She had been on her own for most of her life dealing with her own issues. It rocked her foundation as she lay their, her blood spilling on the ground, the quietness of her surroundings after zigan had left. The idea that know one was coming...

It was hard to except that warped truth, but as she started the healing process her resolve hardened. She would not die.

It was a small beacon of light that had awoken her and slowly the light grew with urgency. She huere and was extremely tired but the pull of urgency became frantic and She awoke to wonder through the pack lands not finding her family finding traces of struggle.

Since coming to arcane, she had been a mess and delusional but she eventually got to the point that she broke her fever but not getting enough sleep and nutrition kept her from healing. She also pushed the memory or what happened to the back of her mind. She was alive the others she didn't know at the time. Finding them had become priority. And since finding them...we'll they needed her to be strong and of sound mind and she would deal with her thought on her own and She knew she'd eventually work it out.

Seeing his face she breathed in softly, her looks where more for her own thoughts and the way she felt.

Exhaling softly She released all of her doubt and frustration. Zigan had not been himself and what had happened happened. He was trying to make amends even though it wasn't his fault.

Her face and features relaxed and she removed her hand feo her wound.

"I know it wasn't you zigan...of course I forgive you..I ..I'm sorry as well. I know you wouldn't willingly hurt any of us.."

She paused for a moment "I the offer still stands.. I would be glad for your help..."

As she went silent again her look to him was kinder.

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zigan on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 22:48

Nammia was there for him, even the simple look of encouragement she offered him strengthened him in the face of such an uncertain meeting. She had a way of soothing him so much so that even when he had been lost deep within the confines of his own mind as Michael took over she was able to reach him. He had never had much a bond with another before. She truly was the glue that held him together and would eventually loft him back up to his rightful place.

Calming himself he watched Aleria as she seemed to be going through her own confused emotions. He waited and he didn't speak again. She would either accept what he had said and try to forgive him and embrace the fact that he had not been himself or she would decline his apology and turn from him. It would crush him but he would not fight it if it was what she wanted.

He had been so desperate to help them all. He wanted to offer them all another chance, some freedom and he wanted to atone for what he had done yet they all seemed to be pushing him away. Declining his offer of a safe place within his pack, unbelieving that the safety he spoke of would last. But surely going there even for brief safety was a better alternative. They did not seem to think so.

Her expression became softer and she finally spoke, uttering the words he wanted to hear. She knew it was not all him and that he did not mean to hurt her. And she forgave him. Breathing out a breath he had been holding he offered her a sombre smile. She forgave him and he was more then grateful for that but he knew he would never forgive himself for it.
“Thank you Aleria”
She was also accepting his help.

Stepping forward slowly he took gradual steps towards her raising his hand again in a slow way so not to startle her.
“Move your top” he asked, he needed to be able to touch the wound. “I need to call on Michael” he didn't want her freaking out should his appearance change as he did. “It won't hurt”

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 15:16

-Skip Nammia as she is only observing for now-
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Sat 28 Jan 2017, 01:42

Aleria smiled lightly at being told it wouldn't hurt. How many times had She said those very words to the. People she'd helped, but she couldn't recall besides this moment when she had been on the receiving end. It. Felt a bit surreal as she was used to being the healer but not the heal-e?

She gently pealed her shirt away from her chest, a piece of gauze was taped over the wound to prevent anything from getting into it. She had fought off the infection at the start, it causing major hallucinations. She thought wolf had found her when she first arrived to this place.

When she was lucid, she found herbs to grind and use as a paste to draw out the infection while also fighting the fever. She had come along way since then, but. She wasn't one hundred percent. And now with Zigans help, she would be.

As he neared, her body tensed, but she willed herself to relax.

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zigan on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 10:27

He noticed her tensing but tried to pay as little attention to that as possible. She had given him the go ahead and that was more then he had expected her to say yes in the first place.
Drawing slow breaths he tried to centre himself so he could tap into the energy Michael had bestowed upon him.
He very seldom used them, in fact he hated relying on the angel at all, he hated that Michael had any sort of hold on him, but at least now he could try and put it to some use.

Stopping before her he looked at the gauze covered wound his regret showing as he moved his hand gently to pull the pad away and expose the damage he had so brutally done to her.
Guilt did not matter now, he could have said sorry with every breath until he died and it would not change what he had done to her, all he could do now was try and make up for it.

The gauze dropped to the floor as he moved his hand to gingerly place against the wound, slowly a his hand became blue, the flesh looking to die yet it also heated up, the heat spreading out from him and into Aleria as the damage that refused to heal started to knit together one again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 00:05

Aleria watched as he approached, glad that nammia was here to. Seeing the two of them again was still surreal. It had been ages since she saw Nammia. Aleria tried to focus on that. On how great it was to see her old friends, but as much as tried to focus on the good. That zigan was well and truely himself, but as he continued to heal her, continued to use his ability, she could feel the warmth of it working the infection being eaten away and her cells growing rapidly to knit the wound closed. As she healed she focused on a spot to her left not sure where to look, she was doing well but soon her thoughts turned to their encounter together.

Flashes of memory swept over her vision. As more and more images flashed her anxiety rose. Her mind screamed that he was to close. Aleria had come a long way in trusting people and letting others get close. In her younger teen she was shy and timid and didn't like to b touched, which including letting people get close. Since the okami days she had grown out of that phase, but with all the negative impacts recently she had reverted back to her loner self and not trusting easily. Not since the thing with blaze and eclipse, keyeu leaving her father leaving, Nammia....everyone. And then zigan.....

Along with her anxiety her breathing was irregular, fingers curled at her sides. She no longer saw Nammia or zigan or the woods. Her thoughts all jumbled together.

Her body temp and the air around her heated up as her own survival instinct kicked in. A blast of her own power surged to meet his to break the connection. The surge of power so powerful it showed on the outside. The wind kicked up around them the air heating up, the green grass below her slowly curling and turning brown.

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zigan on Fri 31 Mar 2017, 12:17

He felt her body responding to the healing but he also felt it respond to him in a way that suggested she was panicking. Looking down upon her face he searched it to see if she held any indication of pain, the last thing he would have wanted was to hurt her more.
She didn't looked pained, she looked as though her mind was somewhere else.

Diverting his attention back to his hand and the wound he watched the skin closing over as a new feeling washed over him, Aleria's own energy doing something to his.
Something surged through her and into his hand, the foreign energy merging with his own only to consume it, his head spinning wildly as his own energy expenditure doubled, Aleria pulling it from him at a much faster rate then he could produce it, Michael had only allowed so much.

Faltering he tried to steady himself, having to concentrate on holding his hand against the wound until he knew that it was fully healed. He refused to let go until the job was done.
His skin paled, his body trembling as an immense fatigue attacked his body his breathing becoming slightly shallow yet strained until eventually he stumbled backwards a few steps towards Nammia, his hand dropping down to his side and away from Aleria who he now looked upon with confusion.
Had she wished to hurt him? He was sure if he held on any longer he could have easily totally succumbed to the drain upon him.

Dizziness forced him to lower his head, his gaze falling from her as he closed his eyes making sure he could steady himself before he moved once again, his heart rate erratic yet settling at a steady pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Tue 02 May 2017, 20:58

The overwhelming feeling completely consumed Aleria. She new naught of where she was or whom was in front of her. Zigan, Nammia, the woods all but disappeared. The more energy she consumed, the more it filled and spilled out of her, blotting the color of her eyes, to a blazing inferno.

Internal Chaos

Feelings long suppressed and overcome had surfaced in the days following Wolf’s death and the events that followed. Keyeu not returning, Zigan, Oxen Corp. She had dealt in her way at the loss of all them, but what had weighed heavily was being on her own, waking injured and not able to find her pack. The wound had caused hallucinations and more dreaded feelings that she’d have left buried. The hallucinations and nightmares conjuring past deeds long forgotten, like her life back with her real father and his pack. It had brought back all the fear of his finding her, the things he’d do. All the things she witnessed in her younger days. It had all been so real as if she had been back there.

Charles. Pack. Family. Keyeu. Fear. Hurt. Death. AloneCharles. Pack. Family. Keyeu. Fear Hurt. Death.Alone.CharlPakFamlKeyFeHuDeathAlone.CharlPakFamlKeyFeHuDeathAlone.CharlPakFamlKeyFeHuDeathAlone.CharlPakFamlKeyFeHuDeathAlone.CharlPakFamlKeyFeHuDeathAlone.CharlPakFamlKeyFeHuDeathAlone

On her arrival she thought she had spotted Wolf that he watched over her while she slept, but her family, Blaze, had told her he had died. Was it a lie?

In her state of mind, it had been too soon for Zigan, a male, to touch her. The same energy that had hurt her, it had been to much and sent her spiraling into her despair.

With Zigan’s power fueling her and her wound healed and closed, the infection gone, she struggled to break free of her thoughts. This was not her. She knew her family wouldn’t lie to her. She had been sick. Wolf, how she missed him, was no longer amongst the living. The fever had conjured him in her time of weakness; a child wanting the comfort of the parent to ease the hurt. Being healed gave her clarity.

Keyue has a long lost son, who wanted nothing to do with either of them, but Keyue would want to know his son. His leaving and not including her hurt, but she would not fault him for following his son. At least they had been away when Oxen hit. She had to believe that they were safe; it’s what kept her going.

She had allowed herself to wallow in her pain and it almost consumed her.

The power was overwhelming, so much so that it was visible around her form, flickering wildly as she knew naught how to handle it. Her heart was racing still, not from her fear; no she was back in control now, ashamed of herself for how things had progressed with her. She should have taken more care with her depression especially after everything.

The power she had consumed had to go somewhere; she could not control it nor contain it. It was not hers. She was coming back to herself slowly, climbing through the muck of her feelings and shadowy memories some false some real.

Sweat perspired on her forehead, her control on the energy slipping. Coming back to herself, shame filled her eyes. “Zigan…” her voice breaking, “can’t.. control…”

Alleria

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top