Most users ever online was 41 on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 16:45
Site Admins

Cashan

Affiliates

Acceptance (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acceptance (open)

Post by Requiem on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 17:21

It had been a couple of weeks since Ryu had been banished from Jia. It was hard, he had not realised how hard it would be. He was struggling greatly and being in Death Manor was not helping him in any way. Marcus and Haru had their own things going on and Hope could barely look at him. He felt he could not stay there for much longer, but where could he go? He couldn't go back home, he couldn't bare being in the manor and all of his family were dead. He was not used to the quiet, not used to doing nothing. He felt like he was waiting but this time there was nothing he was waiting for.
 Ryu had had to go out before he went stir crazy, he didn't belong there, not anymore. He didn't belong anywhere. The only place he felt remotely at home was here, close to Jia, and in nature.

Ryu had spent hours here, flying in his full dragon form. The forest giving him the cover in which to hide from the outside world. He was perched in the thick of a tree, his scales changing to camouflage himself with the leaves. His logical mind was telling him to make a plan, to figure out where to  go and what to do next. He was not short of money, he could move to his own place somewhere, he needed to figure a lot of stuff out, but he was tired, he didn't want to think, he just wanted to be. For the first time in his life, no one's life was in his hands except his own. There was a time he thought that would be freeing, but it wasn't. not at all. It was all he had ever known, to be a leader, a protector, and now, he was no one.

Ryu leant his head on the branch before him, watching below and trying to forget about everything and everyone.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Re: Acceptance (open)

Post by Enya M on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 18:02

After hearing from Ajax himself that he was planning to merge with the death covenant and that she would be moving someplace else had put her in a mood of sorts.She didn't know how to take the news. Would the merge be good for them? She wondered also at how they would get a long.

She had spent days in her room and finally decided to take action. She would see for herself.

The call to the circus didn't take long. They were excited and relieved to have her come back even was for only one more show. As luck would have it the circus was headed that way. Good news for as she had no other means of transportation.

Allow her time to get to the circus in foot she had finally made it and off they went.

The dozens of rv's made camp and soon the large tent and carnival were put up within a few days. As "habit" she helped ar night to get ready for the big show.

They were only here for three nights then off they went to another town.

Having helped feed to lions and smaller cats she inhaled the night air. She had time before her act. She looked down at her fire colored skin tight body suite and shrugged. Shed be careful. Time to go explore, and she needed to feed.

Walks away from camp into the unknown.

(Let me know if this is ok, ok?)
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 14:28

It had been hours since Ryu sat up in the tree, he enjoyed the peace and quiet of this place, no one was around for miles, the odd few people that passed through would not have seen him anyway, unless he wanted them to. It was rare for him to stretch his wings these days, taking the opportunity to do so now was much needed and it felt better for it, helped to clear his mind a little. Jia had hurt him, that was obvious, but what was done was done, it would always affect him negatively, but he had to accept now that that man, that leader, that was his past. He stretched and then let his bones crack as he shifted back into his human form, rotating his shoulders and cracking his neck as the transformation completed.

Ryu changed and jumped down from the tree, landing with a loud thud due to the drop and the weight of him. He glanced around, decided that he would camp out here for a few days before going back to the manor to most probably tell them he was planning on moving out once he got a place of his own, maybe sooner if he could rent a hotel room somewhere.

Ryu searched about finding the perfect spot to make a fire, he started with the pit, digging the dirt away and then gathered the firewood and kindle. Sitting he moved his hand to place against the kindle and created some flame through his fingertips to start the fire, blowing on it with his mouth. He sat back and watched the fire come to life and rapidly spread through the wood.

Ryu grabbed the bag he had dropped here earlier before the shift and took out his phone, it seemed so out of place here among the earth that he frowned at it in his hand. He sent Marcus a quick message, informing him he would be out of the house for a few days. Putting it back in the bag he put it behind his head for a pillow and lay down, watching the fire crackle away.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 17:37

The place seemed like any other except she was not familiar with area. She would not be familiar with her new home either. Just one more thing to list to the already long list of unknowns about the merger. She felt herself sigh, heard the emotions it carried.

Lost in her thoughts, She wasn't aware of where She was going. Would she be asked to give her career? It was the only thing she knew.

Purhaps I'll test drive cars, she thought for a moment recalling the night she and her brother had partied together. It was the first she'd been behind a wheel and it had been more fun then scary. What would be expected of her in this new place?

So many thoughts and doubts she came to a stumbling hault as a small fire blazed just a few feet from her. She smiled inwardly to herself. She was following the fire.

Luckily She had yet to reveal herself keeping in the depths if the trees.

Her brother would scald her for being foolish, but he had left before her thinking she'd sit tight back home...men, they never learn.

So where there is fire....someone had to make it...

The question arose: friend or foe

The fires dance sang to her blood.
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 15:34

Ryu's senses were alerted to someone incoming long before they were anywhere near him. He remained where he lay, watching the flames of the fire he had created. They were alive in a different way to normal fire, the colour was not the same and the flickers were sharper, more violent and as the person came closer, the fire changed even more. Ryu sighed, his peace and quiet disturbed, sitting upright when whoever it was was close enough to hear him, ''You might as well show yourself, or I may suspect that you have bad intentions.'' He said, his voice calm yet menacing at the same time.  Ryu did not have to do anything or say anything to look like a threat to most, he clearly was not normal in appearance or size. He knew whoever it was was female from the scent in the wind. ''I'm not in the mood for games.'' He said, waiting for her to show herself to him.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 21:41

She didn't have long before her question was answered. If he could sense her, he wasn't human. She wasn't fooled by his calm like manner, knowing that whatever flavor of immortal he was, he probably want to happy.

So here she was, this petite fluff of a female with untamed flame colored hair and eyes and her body suit of similair color bit with more define black design so It didn't clash.

She broke through the tree lines so he could see. Her thoughts had been elsewhere she should have been paying more of attention to the surroundings. What if he had been a soldier? Well there wasn't anything to do about it now.

Her eyes took in everything finding his from across the flames. " I didn't mean to stumble across your...very open fortress of solitude, it looks like I've strayed farther than anticipated." she said with a smile quirk to her lips.

Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Sat 28 Jan 2017, 10:32

The woman showed herself, he let his eyes skim her form a moment and raised a brow. She was dressed... unusually to say the least, like she was some kind of dancer or performer. He let the briefest of smiles cross his serious looking face as she spoke of his 'fortress'. With a small nod, ''Open indeed. That could mean one of two things. One I am very stupid or two, I don't need to hide from any possible attackers.'' He said with slight amusement. ''I'll let you decide for yourself which one you think I fall into.'' Ryu moved to sit up, looking at the woman looking at him. ''So, you strayed into a mostly deserted wood in a very unique leotard suit. Okay.'' He decided that she wasn't a threat to him, she didn't seem to have ill intentions towards him, and his blade at his side was not indicating any either.  

''Where is it that you have strayed from, if you do not mind my asking?''

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 01:25

Enya was tempted to see if she could manipulate the fire between them but she resisted the urge to test her ability. Although he didn't attack, She knew nothing about him and didn't want to give anything away.

She didn't answer as to which category she decided he fell in. He didn't need to know.

She mulled over his question as to were She came from, she didn't think it would cause any harm.

"I've just arrives in town. I'm with Count dominguez's. Circus eternity. We've been traveling for awhile, just got set up for tonight's show. I wanted to stretch my le
gs." trying to clear my mind before my act.

From what she could tell the towns folks were a little ways off from here. The circus had set up on the camping grounds as per their permit with the city.

You out here often then? Wondering slightly as to what he was doing out in the woods with only a back pack no tent that she could see. She was also trying to figure out what he was
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Thu 02 Feb 2017, 12:17

Ryu watched the woman closely, observing every slightest expression and movement she made. ''Hmm, a circus.'' He said. Ryu had never been to a circus in his entire life, it was not something that interested him. His world was full of the weird already. But it fit with her attire anyway, so he decided she was telling him the truth. ''What do you perform in this circus? Acrobatics? Juggling?'' He said with the slightest amusement in his eyes. He was picturing her doing all of the circusy things he could thing of, and even as he pictured her, she didn't seem to fit in with that lifestyle, even if she looked the part, glitter and all.

Ryu clenched his jaw ever so slightly at her question, ''Only recently. ''He replied, looking away from her and back to the flames, ''I like the solitude of this place.'' He added. He knew he looked odd and more a monster than a human, and he wondered why she was conversing with him so naturally. Unless of course she wasn't natural herself. With that thought, he turned to look at her again, she definitely didn't have the scent of a human. He frowned to himself, wasn't it kind of cheating, her being in the circus then?

''You should be careful around these parts.'' He said in polite warning with Oxen in mind, but she could take it however she wanted.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 02:59

His appearance didn't faze her one bit. Most of the circus folks were strange lokking. Compared to the males of the circus......he was definitely a ten she thought to herself as his a scent and looks alone screamed non human.

She swung her arms behind her. Linked then and stretched a bit. "I do a bit of eveeything, but my act is more of a dare devil type stunt. It gets the crowd really excited and nervous for my well being. There's lots of other weird and cool things before my time, my part is the grand finale."

She wouldn't reveal to much about it as she might slip up and say something She shouldn't.
She watched as he looked away at her question, did she hit a sore topic?

She could feel the time passing, New the exacr hour. She had stumbled upon him by mistake, and now was invading his space.

She smiled warmly at him, a smile to be friendly to a New stranger, " I appreciate the warning
If your solitude becomes to much, just look for the large tent and the lights. Well be setup for a few nights then it's back on the road.."... As she said the last part hee features became somewhat distant as seen thought of the merger....her New home...
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 20:45

Ryu watched the woman stretch and talk with slight excitement about the sort of act she did in the circus. He nodded with a sideways smile, ''Dare devil act, huh. Interesting.'' He turned to face her, giving her his full attention for a moment, his mismatched eyes studying hers, ''Feel free to show me the act, I will be a critic, if you like.'' He smiled, poking the flames with a stick, making it crackle even more.

He watched as she looked as though she were about to head off, ''I might have a wander that way, I am intrigued by the big finale of your act.'' He said with a small sigh, ''What time is the show?'' He asked. He came here for solitude, but his quiet had been interrupted. Ryu was curious about what she managed to pass off as still human in her show.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Enya M on Tue 28 Mar 2017, 20:16

Her thoughts of the merger quickly vanished as she spoke of her act; she turned her attention to him, easily meeting his gaze. Her features more relaxed as she continued to speak of what she does. The one thing she could control. Her lips tilted upward in a smile as she thought of how happy the people where after the show and all the children, “We have to keep our audience on their toes; keep things interesting, otherwise no one would come back.”

…………………………………………………………………………………..

The Hollywood lights illuminated the dark, the beams criss-crossing, lights on the tents twinkled with different colors, and the noise and activity levels picked up as the Carney folks busied themselves with hair and make-up. Stage hands hustled to setup the rest of the stage. Meanwhile, cars were ushered into rows and the line was already forming well into the field that surrounded the large tent.

The woods became just a touch brighter as the circus came alive. The Hollywood lights could be seen for miles around. “I look forward to hearing what you have to say.” It was about that time for her to head back if she was to be ready for her much smaller roles before the grand finale. Mirage would kill her for showing up late to her camper, but she could handle her. She always did as she was always doing something to irate her friend.  If the male showed, good, if not, then at least he would have his peace once she left. “The show starts in 45 minutes. I’ll see ya around.”

Oh man, was she going to be seriously pushing for time. She glanced around the woods now that she was away from the male, she didn’t spot anything out of the ordinary….

Sometimes being a vamp had its advantages. She made it back to the camp site in record time. Just as she slowed and emerged from the bushes, a petite woman, with a rounded angelic face, purple colored hair, bright blue eyes, rounded the corner and pointed her finger at her. “Enya! Where have you been?,” her friend demanded. Walking up to her she shook her head and began plucking leaves and other things from her hair, giving her a stern look. Enya grinned and wrapped her arms about the girl’s shoulders. “Would you stop that, we have to get back to our trailers and do our make-up. What are you doing out here? I swear if it wasn’t for me, we’d both be late,” she said poking her friend Mirage in the side.

Meanwhile, the Ring Leader welcomed the guest, getting the audience excited and drawing them in by singing the intro song. Bikers and dancer flooded the stage as he sang and rode around on his mini stage cart. Elephants and other men and woman dressed in colorful costumes pranced and danced around as he made the introductions for the circus.  Globes carrying dancers slid from the ceiling and twirled. Many of the performers exited, only the elephants and their riders remind with a platoon of acrobats. The elephants followed one another and soon did their tricks of climbing on top of one another and bowing before exiting the stage.

The bikers came next, with their engines roaring as they zoomed back and forth on the platform. Soon a large ball shaped metal cage was brought out and one by one the seven bikers piled in, revved up their engines and waited for their cue, while the ring leader whisked the audience’s mind to the here and now. “Are you ready Folks?! Say it with me now!!! BIKERS!! READY!!!!—GO!!! And the crowds shouted along with him as the bikers rode around the cage. The lights went dark, the metal cage glowed blue soon all seven bikers were a blur of color as they rode up, down, and around the cage. After the marvelous display, the cage was opened and the bikers circled the stage giving a bow.

Then came the big cats tamer, tigers and lions, oh my. The acts followed one right after the other, a mix of raw talent, color, and art in every one.

After intermission, one by one the four elements where introduced, each showing off their own skills.  The last two sets were water and fire.  The dancers dressed in orange and blue, running and cutting flips as fire spun from their hands and feet. Water wore green and blue. They danced, each competing for who was strongest. The music, cheery and uplifting changed to suspenseful. The lights flickered like thunder.

Ring leader: “Oh NO!! The singing and dancing has awakened the dragons.

From above, two trapeze bars descended, each supporting a woman, Mirage and Enya. The music picked up as they swing and flip, grab on to another and caught the opposite bar. The girls flip opposite the bars, grab hold of unseen tapestry and glide down to the poles that meet half way up the tent, that run across the stage, balancing on one pole at opposite ends, they run and jump, cutting flips, landing on the next post, balancing on their hands and flipping doing cartwheels to the next. As they land, their elements spray/blaze before they land at the next pole.  As they neared one another, Enya landed and struck a pose, her fist out stretched towards Mirage, fire leaped from her hand towards the other girl, just as water did the same. One girl went high the other low as they leaped across and over, barely missing the elements and each other, the music and temp playing right along with their leaps and jumps.

Ring Leader: “Dancers! Entrance the dragonesses before they destroy the world!

The tribes below danced and swayed and soon a geyser of water and fire swirled upwards. The dragoness’ stopped their fight turned and gazed at the geyser, as one, they leaped downward headfirst into the swirling watery inferno.

Mist and glitter spray the crowd as the girls dive in there's an audible gasp through crowd.. The lights go dark as the stage is cleared.

Ring Leader comes back out on stage, actors tack a bow, applauds a sound thunderously. All of the performers come out on stage and bow. Mirage and Enya descend once again from the trapeze as they are lowered to the crowed eye level and they too take their bows.

The crowd stands and claps. What a show!

Ring lrader:

Thank you everyone. Have a good night!
Enya M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top