Following Leads (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Following Leads (open)

Post by Syzygy on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 06:27

B E N J A M I N . N E K I S H U
f a t h e r || a l p h a || e l e m e n t a l
p r o f i l e

"Power should only be given to those willing to lower themselves to pick it up."

Shrugging, Benjamin took the cloth from his friend and looked at it with a confusion. "Yeah, well I wasn't about to leave myself vulnerable in the case that who ever was around the corner didn't want to be friends."
He lifted the black price of material to his face and inspected it. It was tiny. "This won't even cover my-"
"Oh. I see.[/colour]" he said with a mischievous smile as he took the metallic looking rose from Blades hand and held it gently between his fingers.
He opened the pin and clipped it to the material. If there was some honesty behind it, he had no idea what he was doing and it was probably presented upon his face. He'd never seen anything like this before.
Benjamin was a simple man, he never had a show for such magic, only training his powers to be used when necessary. So this was beyond him; but he pulled at the material. It began to spread in his hands. He purses his lips, impressed and continued.
Manipulating the material easily, he had soon made a simple hoody and some long slack pants.
He slugged them on, thankful for the garb and smiled wryly. "This is why I'm not a tailor." he quipped before looking back to his friend, more seriously this time. "We need to get to a hide out, Blade. We need to find the others."
-and I need to rest. he thought; and that he did. It had been a long day. His body was built for agility, not endurance and not only had he spent the entire day running, but he had been shifting and hiding. His flesh wounds were healing already if not healed, but within, he could feel the fatigue. Accompanied with his worries for his family, it was eating him thin.
Bur for now, hesighed away the exhaustion, pushing it meditatively to the back of his mind to gain focus and didn't wait for a response, instead slipping into the darkness knowing his friend would catch up easily enough.
He turned his head enough so that his voice would not need to be raised and asked, "How are the others? Did they make it? Is Tate healed? And Kara? Alleria didn't wait did she, I bet she healed them."
He knew her well, and he'd take the bet that she had put them before herself; but he wouldn't expect any different. After all, that's why they were all so close - each one valued the life of the others above their own. Perhaps that's why they had all survived together so long. Pack or no, they were family. Brothers and sisters alike. Kin as close to one as the next.

"Speech."
Thoughts.
Art/Code by Eclipse- Do not use without permission!

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 14:55

Kara Rae

The sunlight peeked in through cracks in the blinds as she morning sun began its assent to the sky. Slowly the been of light moved its was through the dark room before it settled momentarily on her eyes. The warmth was welcoming but her body protested the sudden wave of consciousness. her face scrunched in the displeasure as limbs began to expand from the tight ball she was curled into. Dull aches spasmed through her body as stiffness was met with sudden movement and a soft groan fell from her lips, eyes finally opened to dully look at the room around her.

It was small, and the contents were bare, minimal and dusty. It looked as if no one had occupied it for an extended period of time in a while. Taking in a deep breath she cataloged the scent of Alleria, Tate and Blade but they were nowhere to be seen or heard. Confusion swept through her as her body rose to stand, adjusting the clothes that were tangled around her body as she slowly made her way through the room. No signs of life were to be found as she checked behind the few doors and any crevice that a wolven body could fit into. Brows furrowed as she pondered where everyone was. Last she remembered was Blade leaving to find food, Alleria had come back and healed Tate and herself before falling asleep herself.

"Maybe they went to get food.." she thought, glancing back at the chair she had fallen asleep on to make sure she had left nothing behind. Her stomach growled as sleep finally wore off and her mind began calculating moves. Looking to the right, she eyed the door that she found to contain a bathroom when she was looking for the others. She removed her clothes as she walked and turned on the light in the room. It was small but it had everything she needed as she ran the shower and stepped it. The water was cold on contact and didnt get any warmer as the shower went on. With haste she ran her fingers through her thick locks before washing the remaining dirt and crud off her body. She noticed the absence of pain from the gunshot wound, smiling a silent thanks to Alleria and remind herself to thank her once she found her again.

The shower was short but Kara felt like her time was rushed, they just had found one another and now it seems she lost everyone again. Stepping out of the shower and putting clothes back on her wet skin, she took little time to collect herself and leave the room. The air outside was thick as she was overwhelmed with the smells and sounds of the city. The back alley in which she emerged was barren however, giving her the chance to pull sunglasses on and stroll casually down the sidewalk. Her stomach was persistent and her mind was wandering, Nott finally made her presence known when she hinted toward a particular smell that was lingering in Karas nose. "You need to eat, Alleria healed you but you lost blood. You haven't eaten since who knows when and i refuse to let you starve us both to death. she commented coldly. Crimson eyes rolled as Kara considered her words. "fine.." she consented, making her way to a small and rather run down looking deli on the corner of the street. Walking in the deli, she was assaulted with the smells of different meats, cheeses and bread. It wasn't the raw meat she preferred but it would sustain her.

Walking up to the man she greeted him with a smile and softly gave her order. He was an older gentleman with many lines in his kind face and she waited patiently for him to return with her meal. The doorbell ringing as heavy steps followed into the room. The smell of human male musk immediately covered the whole room, causing Kara to tense. She knew she needed to remain calm as of they didn't have an effect on her, but the scent of the gunpowder made it all apparent that they were armed and dangerous. The steps came up behind her, too close for her comfort. She stood at the counter and pretended to read the menu that lay there, trying to look as distracted as possible. The old man came out with her food and Kara sighed a sigh of relief. She paid the man and took her food, turning to exit.

Just as she thought she would get by without incident, a hand reached out and grabbed her above her elbow. Her head snapped to look back at the man touching her, rage burning in her gut. "Why are you wearing sunglasses inside? dont you know that fad died a long time ago?" He commented, voice laced with sarcasm. Kara appraised the men in the room, their scent giving away their malice. "My eyes are sensitive to light." she commented, trying to sound as meek as possible. The man had a mean smile spread across his face. "But what if I want to look into your eyes, would you deny me that?" he asked, grabbing her chin between his thumb and index finger. It took everything Kara had to suppress the growl that wanted to escape. "Please, I just want to eat.." She began, just wanting to leave the situation however the sunglasses were snatched off her face so hard that the ear piece broke completely off, the lens popping out as he let it fall to the floor.

When her crimson eyes met that of the soldiers, she knew that he knew. It was a second before both men moved to draw weapons but it was half of a second before Kara reacted. Quickly she gathered every ounce of darkness in the room and forced it upon the two men, engulfing them completely and rendering them immobile. Screams permeated the room as she looked back at the frightened workers behind the counter, taking pity on their unsuspecting lives. "Im sorry..." she said softly, eyes glowing bright red as the shadows condensed smaller and smaller, within seconds they had completely been crushed and absorbed. Kara staggered with the effort and amount of sudden power she exerted, still holding her food she silently made her way out. Sighing, she quickly turned back down the nearest alley and picked at the deli sandwich in her hands.

Kara's Profile

Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladewolf on Sat 05 Aug 2017, 22:00

((Hopefully Blaze is ok with this, if not, lemme know))

Blade watched as the other male began to move, and smirked at the rapid fire questions.  Even while the threat of annihilation hanging over their heads, he still had the safety of the pack, well, former pack, towards the forefront of his mind.  While Blade still certainly care for the others, he was, of late, of more a rogue, or loner, mindset, though at one point for the pack he had been more, considerably more, the beta.  Lately he had been killing as many of the Oxen Corp bastards as he could get his claws on, and enjoying it at the same time.  He considered that for a few moments before beginning to reply.

"I have a lead on a small shop front tucked away from the main streets and city lights, it only has about 3 rooms beside the main floor area.  A bedroom, the storage room, and a kitchen dining room combination.  But, I could forge a portal into the wall of the storage room, and connect it to a lesser used tower of the Castle.  We would know everything able to function on the other side of the portal would be safe."  He knew that anyone who was not welcome, or linked to him in someway, would be completely unable to see without the aid of some of the equipment he had seen the humans use in the dark, which would be rather ungainly.

"She did do some healing, though he was pretty banged up, I'm not sure how much she could.  I think he is healing on his own now.  As for Kara, she was staying to watch over him until he woke, but," He froze in place as a sensation washed over him, someone using the shadows, nearby.  He had been slowly guiding Blaze towards the hotel they had initially been in, and only a block away, he felt it.  

"Kara." He said, almost in a style of swearing before starting forward at a sprint, flying past Blaze.  Just before reaching the alley that he had felt the last emanation of her power, he saw a small squad, only 4 men, begin entering the alley.  Just as they were all in, he threw himself into the air towards the wall, shifting to his lycan form as he flew through the air.  Levering himself so as not to shatter the wall with his weight, he rebounded, and came down in their midst just before they rounded the alleyway intersection to encounter Kara.  Only one had time to do more than a short scream before he was torn apart.  The taste of blood still in his mouth, Blade dropped low onto all fours, going into a guard mode as he made sure the rest of the area was safe, just a short distance from Kara.

Bladewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Sun 06 Aug 2017, 23:29

p r o f i l e

"Power should only be given to those willing to lower themselves to pick it up."

Emerald eyes rolled playfully into the back of his as he shook it gently. Benjamin knew Alleria well, he knew she wouldn't wait; but that was one of the reasons he was so fond of her. It was an endearing aggravation.
Blade and Benjamin kept in two with each other as Blaze zipped up the hoody he had fashioned to the kid of his chest showing some of the bare skin there absent of thought.
Nodding gently, he agreed with Blade. "Sounds like a plan. I think the pack could use a break in the Shadow Realm, free of terror for just a night. We could all use a good rest, recuperate and start fresh on those bastards."
They weren't a pack, Benjamin knew that, but it was a force of habit within him that lead him to call it as such.
"There are still more Supernaturals out there that need our help Bl-" the emotion that washed over him compelled the man to stop talking as fury rode inside him swiftly overshadowing the calmness he'd felt.
Blade had obviously felt her presence too, the sudden burst of energy that propelled from her just around the bend; and Blaze had not stopped to listen to his friend speak her name.
He'd slid around the corner, almost vertical with eyes aglow of gold as he suddenly forgot the fatigue that had brought him down only moments ago, instead running at speed with a bust of adrenaline.
Vocal chords had transformed into that more fitting with less tan a thought as he vocalised a snarling roar, claws with the likeness of daggers spreading from finger tips.
He launched at one of the men, while Blade had taken another, and then some. Weathered hands gripped the mans throat as Benjamin landed upon him; fingers curled around the oesophagus and it was torn from his body, less than cleanly. It was all over in the breadth of a second. He looked up and lay eyes upon Kara before he slowly raised from a crouched position. She was stood with a sandwich, though he did not notice it as he marched towards her, unwaiting and and unspeaking to take her in his arms. He squeezed her tightly to his body, forced his face into her neck and burying it in her hair. He breathed, taking in her scent and letting it wash through him before kissing the skin there gingerly.

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 01:27

Kara Rae

The deli sandwich in her fingers had become crushed in the middle from the tension in her hands during the confrontation with the two foot soldiers. Agitation made her let out a low growl as hands brought the food to her mouth for her to take a bite. The taste was sub-par and made her nose crinkle in distaste, her mind wandering to much wilder game that she would prefer to hunt. With a loud swallow, she downed the contents that were in her mouth just in enough time for the sound beating the pavement to steal her attention.

It was the heavy footsteps thundering in unison and the crack of walkie talkies that gave away her guests, crimson eyes narrowing as her body turned just slightly as she awaited the group. Nott was stirring again at the back of her mind, though the concern the deity felt was unmistakable. "Run Kara." She instructed, pushing at her mind. Kara ignored the voice and began to gather energy to attack. "You're stupid, you need to run. Do you really think you have enough energy to keep this shit up? You dont! We dont, you will slip control and remember the last time that happened? You almost killed us both. Now Nott was angry but Kara chose to ignore her.

Kara was fully agitated at this point, the human presence of the Oxen corp driving her into a defensive fury that she wasn't sure she could control. "I just wanted to fuc..." she stopped as more sounds of arrivals joined and intercepted the Oxen Corp. She was about to throw her sandwich to the floor and let go of her control, end it all now in a fit of agitation and be on with her way and the scent of wolf hit her. Just as they turned the corner, two figures rushed forward and ended the attack before it even began with a fierce display of skill.

She now stood motionless, looking with soft eyes a a curve at the corner of her lip as she appraised her rescuers, her family. It brought a wave of ease as she realized that two of the missing group were now in front of her and Blaze, he was here and safe. Crimson eyes lingered on his form longer then she would have liked to admit as she thanked the gods for their return. As the dust settled from the attack, she tensed as Blaze turned his gaze back to her with an intensity she wasn't use to anymore. It was only a second before he crossed the space between them and she was engulfed in his arms, his face fitting into the crook of her neck.

He smelt of home, of comfort and familiarity. He felt like everything she feared shed never feel again, warm and safe. Slowly and hesitantly she moved her arms to wrap around his body, holding him firmly within her grasp. "I'm so glad your safe..." was about all she could choke out, eyes closing just for a second to relish in the embrace. The feeling of lips on her skin was also a welcomed surprise, where once as a young wolf she would have blushed and giggled now she tensed as goosebumps ran down her neck and arms. A smile played at her lips as she pulled back enough to place some distance between their bodies but still close enough that she could keep her embrace. Blade was there and surely didn't want to see this display of affection that she herself wasn't even sure how far may go.

"Thank you guys.." she said, looking between the two males in the alley with her. The situation came back to the front of her mind as eyes that had dulled in the sudden comfort Blaze brought began to shine again as gears turned in her brain. "I woke up alone, everyone had gone.." she began, looking to Blade. "I remember you had gone for food, Alleria healed Tate and then myself, and I remember her falling asleep but there was no sign of them when I woke up. I left to search for you guys again.." she finished, looking at them expectantly, hoping they would fill in the blanks and would have news that Alleria and Tate were safe and tucked away."
Kara's Profile

Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladewolf on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 21:40

Blade rolled his eyes at the display between Blaze and Kara, and shook his head in amusement. The act, combined with the maw full of razor sharp teeth, to the unknowing, could be quite the intimidating display. Taking another quick look around, he shifts back to his Xenoran form and rolls his shoulders. "Blaze, I believe now would be an excellent time to head towards the shop." He said, hand resting on the pommel of a sword that was enshrouded in incorporeal shadows at his hip. "I'll be able to get a portal anchored, and then, the two of you, can get a room." This made him laugh, yet at the same time he was also serious about getting to the safe area. As he waited for the two of them to be ready to move, he knelt and began rifling through the pockets of the, less than intact, corpses that were now strewn about the alley. He found a few boot knives that were of decent quality, and pocketed those, he could sell them later through the shop front. "Alright," Blade said, standing up, once they were ready, "Lets get moving." As he began to move down the alleyway.

((Hopefully a bit of a jump is ok, think i left that open enough there))

The bell on the door chimed as Blade pushed his way in, ducking slightly due to the door not yet having been remodeled. There was a man standing behind the counter with trinkets, and bits and bobbles contained in it. He was polishing what appeared to be a goblet. "Ah, Danarius, good to see you, we just finished preparing the back wall of the storeroom for you. The rock work was a little difficult, but we still finished it."

"Thank you Wallace, if you need us, we will be back there." Blade replied, walking past the counter with a smile in thanks to the man, and through the archway behind the counter. Presuming the other two would follow, or, at the very lest remain in the shop behind him, He made his way to the storeroom, and went to to work. It took about fifteen minutes, but, a portal crackled to life before going silent and stabilizing to show another room, made of stone. This time, unlike before, he walked through first and the portal remained open. In short order, there was a small contingent of guards in the room attached to the portal room. This room, contained only 2 ways in or out, either the portal, or through the room with the guards.

Bladewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 23:31

p r o f i l e

Unlike Kara, Benjamin did not care too much for the presence of Blade at that time. Whether he disregarded it or it had slipped his mind was not made clear, all he knew was that to have her in his arms was all too much. He had sent the better part of the day hoping she was safe and not knowing completely. Of course, there was their bond. The bond that all of the former pack mates share. Having been the alpha of each individual endowed Benjamin with a sixth sense, so to speak, and through a mental string he was able to feel his family. It would take some concentration on his part, but he could sense their life force in the back of his mind as it brushed at his senses.
His fingers curled into the fabric of her shirt, and he gripped her ever tightly for just the brief second before she created a small amount space between them. Instinctively he leaned forward into her. His heart was racing, although it wasn’t for lust, but that of the intimacy and warranting need to protect her that was his instincts.
It was half a second before he too, made the space between the two of them, slowly allowing her to step away from him. His cheek brushed her purposefully and those deep emerald eyes caught a glimpse of the glowing crimson and held them firmly for long enough to cause a whisper in his chest.  The entire display took a mere moment, less than a minute as Blade was rummaging through the clothing of the dead bodies. His hands lingered at her hips before he followed her lead and parted from her warmth.
He wanted so desperately to take her hand, but the two had not yet formally requited their love once more. He could feel it, however. The mirror in which his passion could stare towards, reflected into her. Absent of the true thought, the lower lip was pulled between his teeth. He’d been an alpha for so many years, been through so many things in in his life, and yet, she was the only thing in the entire world that still warranted such a nervousness.
It was Blade that broke the short silence, though it seemed an eternity in his mind. Benjamin realised he was staring at the floor, his head snapped up and met his friends gaze and in a split decision amongst a sudden burst of confidence allied with the thought of his tardiness, slipped his fingers between Kara’s, taking her hand firmly, but loose enough that should she wish to protest, he would not stop her.
He nodded in response to Blade and gestured with his free hand for his friend to take the lead. “Lead the way.” He said simply, eyes brushing the sword at Blades hip. For a moment he wondered when it had appeared, but quickly diminished the thought when Blade began moving.

Benjamin followed Blade closely, discreetly  making sure that Kara was either by his side or between the two males all the while. He moved swiftly through the door to the inn, nodding a greeting to the people he saw so as not to raise a confusion but kept in pace.
When Blade entered the store room, Blaze didn’t question it. He trusted his friend and knew him enough to not cause a confrontation as he might have once upon a time.
As he waited for Blade to finish the portal patiently, leaning against the adjacent wall. It had always made him curious, the way Blade used the shadows and the crystals. He toyed with the small black rose at his breast that Blade had given him with the material that were now his garments and thought silently.
The silence in the store room was a welcome one, a shared silence. Every now and then he would turn and simply look at Kara, glad that she was here and with him. Safe; but thoughts also passed for that of the others, Tate and Alleria, but not only the two of them, but his children also. Were they safe? He didn’t know, he could only hope that Zigan had lead them to safety as he had promised.
When the portal became active, it seemed that Blade would not wait this time. Where, normally he would allow the others to pass through first, this time there was a sense of urgency in his steps.
A glance to the other side caused a swift decision within Benjamin and he launched forward grabbing Blade pressingly by the shoulder, fingers taking a firm hold as he pulled the male back quickly.
"No," he said with a sense of annoyance, although it wasn't directly that, an undertone that could be described as panic was present, "Blade, I know your blood boils, but I am in no shape to fight and I will not put Kara in danger after she has so recently healed. We need to recuperate and find Alleria and Tate before jumping into war again."
He did not remove his hand, instead continued, Safety." he insisted. It was then that he took a step back, standing beside Kara, he waited for Blades decision.

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 00:58

Kara Rae

A brow raised as neither male offered anything in terms of filling in the blanks, worry settled deep within her as the thought that Alleria and Tate were still missing passed her mind. She felt responsible for them as she was the last one with them, but now that they didn't seem to be tucked away safely somewhere by Blaze and Blade she began plotting where they may be. Her crimson gaze moved to Blade as he began to speak to Blaze about some destination she was unsure of, wondering where he had plans to go. The last of his comment failed to go unnoticed as Kara shifted slightly, giving Blade a bewildered look as she didn't think the actions between Blaze and her reached that level of intimacy, though the redness that reached her cheeks kept her from looking up at Blaze. Truth be told, it had been so long since her former mate and herself had been alone in any room she probably wouldnt know how to react out of sheer awkwardness.

The confidence that Kara had found within herself over the last few years was crumbling in the face of the two males, namely Blaze as his demeanor toward her seemed to take a leap in the opposite direction. The normal aloofness that shes adopted as her primary trait was gone as she felt young again, back when she could love freely and didn't have a past as rocky as the mountains weighing down. It wasn't missed the way he held onto her upon arrival, or the pass of his cheek to her skin followed by the burning look in his emerald eyes. The feel of his lips on her skin still lingered as if she didnt want to forget the feeling. Something had changed, and while she was both nervous and anxious, it caused her to feel a sense of happiness and hope that she hadn't felt in a long time. For the first time in years, she felt as if she wasn't chasing her tail only to catch herself a mouthful of disappointment.

She had spent the better part of the last couple years pining for his attention to little avail, while working on leading her own pack and maturing in her own right. As a young female, she had jumped fast with a head full of emotions without thinking about anything beyond the moment. She knew the mistakes that she had made caused her a great deal of grief and karma had come back around to put Kara back in her place. She truly believed that watching Blaze live a full life, happily with another pack was going to be her punishment, as it was the only thing that continued to hurt her still. Even after initially finding him again in this land ravaged by the Oxen Corp, she felt that her place would always be in his shadow, at a safe distance where he could assure she was alive and well but far enough that she couldnt hurt him. "Maybe I was wrong.."

Her chest felt heavy as a rough palm slid into hers, all but engulfing her hand in his while her small fingers held onto his with strength she didnt feel she had. Peeking up at Blaze out of the corner of her eye she allowed a small smile to slip, showing a softness in her eyes that was always reserved for only him. Remaining silent as Blade led the way to this storefront and ignoring him looting the dead, she pondered what would happen next. Her mind raced in different directions ranging from her missing friends to the male next to her that made her feel things she didnt think she could, making her thoughts staticy and cluttered. As they passed through the front door, she barely noticed the man Blade called by 'Wallace". Still distracted, she mumbled a polite hello and followed with the procession she arrived with.

Once in the room Blade had mentioned, he wasted no time setting up more portals. Her eyes looked over to Blaze who was leaning against the wall staring as if he was lost in his own thoughts, save for a few glances her way which she would share before looking away again. The pressure at the back of her consciousness was nagging and Kara finally acknowledged the Deity. "You had better stop ignoring me." Growled Nott, at which Kara visibly rolled her eyes. "You're lucky they showed up.Nott pressed, unwilling to accest Kara's uninterested attitude. Kara was staring off into space, her face a blank slate as the internal conversation picked up. "It would have been fine, you always underestimate me. One day you'll stop that." Kara said, dismissing Nott's words. "Hmph, and what would you have done when you were done with your little power tantrum? IF you didn't completely deplete BOTH of our energy, you'd be a sitting duck for the next foot soldier." Nott empathized, as Kara could almost feel the deity in her face. Kara shrugged nonchalantly, "If you're as powerful as you say then I should have had access to enough energy to wipe this city of Oxen Corp  for the next few miles" Kara shot back, almost jesting with her. "You're impossible, at least let me move on to your pretty daughter or your old flame over there before you kill both of us." The last comment caused a low audible growl to escape her lips as eyes glowered in annoyance. Sometimes the voice in her head served as reason, while other times it was just plain damn annoying.

The internal argument ended in enough time for Blade to finish his portal and move to walk through. She moved to follow as she was still unsure what the plan was with this place and what the long term goal for it was. Her attention snapped to Blaze as he stopped Blade from passing through the portal, listing to their conversation. Her head tilted off to the side and brows furrowed as she waited for Blaze to finish before stepping forward to stand with the two in front of the portal. "I was really hoping you guys were hiding Alleria and Tate...we cant focus on taking down the enemy if our family is still out there and in danger. We need to regroup.." she offered, looking back towards the entrance. Blaze's words made her look over his body absently, worried about what injuries he was hiding under his clothes. "We need to rest and heal and face this with clear heads..." she Offered, looking between the two with a yawn.
Kara's Profile

Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladewolf on Fri 11 Aug 2017, 00:23

Blade paused as the other male grabbed his shoulder, giving him a confused look. "What are you," he began, before meeting Blaze's eyes, and seeing what was there, exhaustion. "No, Blaze, this portal goes to the castle, its MEANT for safety and rest. The guards are to keep out those who are not welcome, like sneaky Oxen Corp bastards. Anyone else who is approved as 'ok', the castle staff has orders to treat them as if they were members of the royal family itself. Anyone who doesnt, will have to answer to me personally." Looking back at the armed men in the room on the other side of the portal, he explained more. "Those men, as dependable and lethal with a blade as they are," He began with a placating gesture towards them, "Are castle guards, they have been trained as static defenders, they are not the sort we would need for a war here, they are guards." He looked from Blaze to Kara, and back. "Like you said, rest, is what you all, WE all need." As he finished speaking, Shadrack stepped into the room with the guards and nodded to Blade.

"Shadrack will show you to your rooms, or room, however the two of you wish to do it. I, am going to go find Aleria and Tate, and bring them here so we can all get some much needed rest. If you need me, Shadrack knows how to contact me. Now please, both of you, go, relax, rest, and, um, reacquaint yourselves." He added this last bit with a chuckle, eyes going between the two of them. After gently pushing the two of them through the portal, he turned to go try finding the others.

Stepping out the shop door, he muttered to himself, "Now, where the hell are those two?" As he turned to make his way down the street. He had a few ideas for places to go try looking in, but, beyond that, he was going to have to track them down the old fashioned way, find a faint scent, and follow it to where ever it led. His first thought, was to start from where he had last seen Aleria, the hotel they had taken Tate too when they first found him. Upon reaching the establishment, it only took a few questions to find that she had, according to one cleaning lady who took something called the bus through the area, that she was, possibly, around the area of the Fogs Hotel. "Well, I can stop in and have a drink while I look for her." He thought, as he made his way there.

Bladewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara on Fri 11 Aug 2017, 02:37

Moving to: http://immortalbloodlines.forumotion.co.nz/t1763-the-pawn-shop-storefront#17675
Due to not wanting to take over this thread and for the sake of having a base.

Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by StareNation on Tue 15 Aug 2017, 14:38

There was little Hunter could do to hide the fact that his emotions were just about to spill in front of Alleria, his glossy eyes trying hard not to become puddles of brimming tears. There was a rift inside him that had been there since Zella had left and he wondered if it could ever be repaired. As Alleria placed her hand over his he let out a rough and shakey sigh, soon clearing his throat.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have said so bloody much,” hunter replied as she mentioned helping him to find his kids amongst finding the others. He used his free hand to wipe his eyes clear of any trace of tears and ran his fingers through his hair as he put on a smile as best as possible.

“Anyway how much do you know about what’s going on in Arcane city? This Oxen Corporation?” Hunter asked her, not entirely sure of how long Alleria had been in town. He had seen propaganda posters all over the walls and had thanked his lucky stars for being able to stay in human form while travelling since Ox Corp soldiers seemed to be out just about everywhere he went.

“Sounds like some royally screwed up shit to be honest, I think we should find Benny boy in case he ends up on the wrong side of them.” He added and besides he wanted to catch up with his old friend.

StareNation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 01:41

Seeing him tear up made the situation even more difficult. She couldn't imagine how much he was hurting. As he ran his hands through his hair she shifted in a seat a little looking off for a moment. "The oxen corporation hasn't made any big debuts since losing some if it's capticed, but..what they've done.. She couldn't even finish it. Images of Tate's chest and his the spiked in his neck. "They are still actively hunting US, this I have no doubt."

The phone on the table buzzed making her jump, turning her attention away from Hunter she was the text that flashed. "8 pm. Old fort. Its going to be epic"

Ignoring the text, "we were together for only a moment. I need to find blaZe.. He's still recovering as well as another male, Tate. But he was gone before I left the others "

Worry for his children and the others made her eyes glossy. She wanted them all tucked away soft and sound. She had to stop talking for a moment to get her own emotions in check. To keep from showing She didn't make eye contact as she spoke and fiddled with the ends of the dress, controlled even breaths.

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Post by StareNation on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 03:00

Taking the discussion to a new subject offered Hunter the moments required to gather his composure, not liking the focus on things that brought up the kind of raw pain that was unbearable. But what Alleria spoke of was not comforting either, the presence of Oxen Corporation yet to hit Bayside however on the lips of just about every immortal in town. It seemed the corporation was making a major name for itself and was a considerable threat to their kind no matter the location. The way she hesitated when she described Oxen Corporation was also a concern considering she had obviously experienced something which had affected her. He nodded as he considered what she had said, formulating some sort of action plan.

As the phone on the table buzzed he relaxed his brow, giving a small chuckle at the way they had both reacted to the disturbance. It released his tension and for a moment he felt he could finally breathe a little easier. “You can get that, I don’t mind.”

Alleria did not pick up the cell, instead turning back to him and confirming her need to locate Blaze and mention of another male of whom he did not know. It was so decided in that moment that they would go and find Blaze, after all no matter how much Hunter wanted to search the endless stream of clues to find his children, he would never turn his back on the people who had given him a belonging in the past.
“Alright then it is settled, let’s ditch the drunken buggers downstairs and find Benny boy so we know he is in one piece,” Hunter told her as he stood up, picking his key card, wallet and phone from the bedside table and pocketing them as he glanced to Alleria, appreciating their discussion thus far.

“You know, it’s been a damn long time but I am glad we ran into each other.” He commented with a smile. “When we have found him, I am sure we can help each other find the information we are both looking for,” he suggested.

StareNation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleria on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 03:28

Trying not to let her emotions get the best if her, she was glad for the interruption. It gave them both something else to think on. "Oh.. Its not mine.....the men I was sitting with were talking about an underground fight club and how it's supposed to be the hippest thing to go to now." She trailed off as she almost told him she was going to go, it seemed the best place to check out to see if she could help others of their kind. Of course her train of thought was of when all of her family was together and safe with t her significant other....this would be her way to contribute, helping. It'd also keep her busy and not dwell on things that hurt her heart. She was truely lost and needed a reason as to why She was here.

"I think your right, finding everyone one will be good.

They made It down to text lobby and after placing the phone down in the cushions where the male might find it, she made her way back to Hunter with no trouble, thankfully the hotel lobby was empty.

Hunter, your here for a reason. As much as I want to find blaZe and the others... Your children...you have leads....right, the journal? We're bound to run into the others." she Took his hands in hers gently, "let's go find your babies."

Alleria

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top