Most users ever online was 41 on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 16:45
Site Admins

Cashan

Affiliates

Welcome Back!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Back!!

Post by Cashan on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 21:03

Welcome back one and all and for those just joining us welcome. I'm not entirely sure what psychic memo we all got but as usual it's a feast or famine and IB and it would seem the famine is well on the way to being over. 

To the new members, I know a few people have had a couple of issues. Unfortunately forumotion updates the site without giving admin notice and it's not something we can opt in or out of. I am doing my best to remedy the problems and apologize for the inconvience.

Any threads from before May have been archived just to keep the site looking tidy but if anyone would like a thread retrived, as always please let me know and I'll be happy to make them active again. 

Now many members have been asking about the new site that was promised this year and don't worry I haven't forgotten. With the exception of a few bugs and some design aspects, the new site is almost complete. I would like to remind eveeryone that the new site will not be made active till the plot line on this site is complete so hopefully with the recent surge in activity, we will (finally) be able to finish up this plotline and move to the new site. 

I would also like to make members aware that I have only moved into my house in the last two or three weeks so things are still pretty hectic for me IRL. I also am up to my eyes in planning two weddings and my own renewel service so my activity may not be as consistant as much as I would like. If you need to message me you can pm me here but you will probably have better success on the facebook page which I will link here. I will do my best to get back to people as quickly as possible when I can.
That's all from me for now, I am really glad to see you all back and can't wait to see what you all come up with next. Happy Posting!!!

Cashan.

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ImmortalBloodlines/?ref=bookmarks
Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top