Most users ever online was 41 on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 16:45
Site Admins

Cashan

Affiliates

A grand day out. (Kinho)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A grand day out. (Kinho)

Post by Syzygy on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 22:37

(This thread is designed for the integration of Kinho and for the new member to get a feel for the site and how it works. )

B E N J A M I N . N E K I S H U
f a t h e r || a l p h a || e l e m e n t a l
p r o f i l e

"Power should only be given to those willing to lower themselves to pick it up."

There was a chill in the morning air, it bit at his skin with tiny little teeth but it was easily dismissed among the fretting thoughts of his family and their where abouts. He should have known Kara would take it upon herself to look for the others while he rested, it was the way of all of his family; they had disregard for their own safety in order to hep others. It was why he loved them so.
-but in such times, she should not have gone hunting by herself, he wished she had awakened him. If the militant attacked her em mass as they often do now – he closed his eyes. It caused a ripple in his heart, a palpitation of pain almost. He could not bare to see anyone of his family in that laboratory. He'd been lucky enough to escape himself, but wore the badges on his skin as a reminder.
His pace quickened, soft soled sneakers hitting the pavement with deftly silence, that alone would have made him easier to spot against the mortals; but he didn't care. He'd have invoked his wolf form for the extra speed it would give him, but in the day time it offered him only a clear way to get caught.
He forced his shoulder up, pulling the slipping satchel up and tighter around so it would not fall. His head moved arrhythmical to capture the scent of Kara as he walked, tilting this way and that, sniffing close enough to things that held her scent with a harshness that told him she wasn't far in front of him, perhaps a could of hours. He wished Zigan was present, that wolf had a noes like a blood hound, could sniff anything.
He caught something then, that threw him off and caused a break in the rhythm of his feet. It was a clean smell; too clean and he knew it better than he ever would have liked. The Laboratory; but underneath it was the unmistakeable musk that was his kin, another wolf. He looked down the street hesitantly, he needed to find Kara; but if this wolf needed his help, he wouldn't let it go astray and so the decision was quickly met,he began to make way down the alley and in the direction of the wolf.

"Speech."
Thoughts.
Art/Code by Eclipse- Do not use without permission!

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Re: A grand day out. (Kinho)

Post by Kinho on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 23:32

Kinho was terrified but who could blame him? he had been locked up for 16 long years, with the scientists getting harsher by the day. All of a sudden he was.. a was the word. Free? he was free. The young wolf barely knew the meaning of that word. So far he had been free for a total of four days. No mother to greet him, and no father to tell him that everything was going to be ok. It was just him, fending for himself with fellow wild wolves looking down at I'm like he was one of the Oxen members rather than one of their own.

The boy was a sack of bones, weak and starving as he shivered in his human form with his head buried into his knees sobbing. Bruises. Bruises scattered all over his body but making room for the scares that also resided on his body.

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 14:51

p r o f i l e

"Power should only be given to those willing to lower themselves to pick it up."

The alley was dark and it was wet from the rains; it felt damp in the air. He could feel it on his skin and taste in the air, the putrid stench of the city. His nose scrunched in distaste, distaste for both the city stench and the hospice scent that grew wet thicker the deep he walked.
Within a few seconds it was all too much, it brought back memories he'd sooner forget. Laying upon the freezing metal table inside he refrigerator where they'd kept him, he only wished he'd had more power to destroy that forbidden laboratory.
His lip raised in anger revealing the teeth within, and he realised then that he's stopped walking. Quickly, he resumed once more shrugging the satchel up and more secret upon his shoulder.
His steps were slower, calculated and deliberate as he almost reached then and still saw no one. There was trash cans littering the way, dumpsters and even the old shell from the bumper of a car but still he saw no one. Benjamin knew there was someone, he could feel it in his every whim, taste it even.
"It's okay." he offered a peace to the one whom was hiding, and he ceased his movements to crouch and seem smaller, less frightening that he might have seemed moments ago, " I am here to help you. I will protect you." his voice had grown softly, subtly to almost a whispers. He placed a hand against the floor, feeling the ground at his feet.
"I have food."

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 20:05

He heard the mention of food and it was almost too much to resist but he had to. He couldn't bare to be caught again and what the strange person said sounded very similar to the people that captured him. He did notice the more genuine notes to his voice but still couldn't be sure. Maybe they got better at lying.. that was possible. No. He couldn't reveal himself. He had come to far to he captured again. He was terrified but everything In his heart told him to remain where he was. Hidden. Covering his mouth with his arm to muffle his panting and stop him screaming out to help. Then he just sat there hoping for a miracle

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 06:28

p r o f i l e

Standing as a statue in the alley, Benjamin had paused. Completely still he could hear the cars as they drove by the rear of the wall that close the alley in and the people walking upon the opposite end, the click of their heels as they hurriedly made their way to where ever it was they were going. He cared not for the business of mundanes, although there was a part of him, no matter how small, that envied their ease for life.
Among all the squabble of the every day norm, he could hear the faint distorted sounds of a breath that carried in the silence before him. A pink lip was pulled carefully between teeth and eyes scanned all the more carefully. He dare not move, for if this being was truly that terrified, he could only imagine the torments The Oxen had put them through.
"Perhaps..." the word came without thought, a whisper from his lips and he bent, placing the bag gingerly upon the floor.
The stench of wolf was thick, so he knew it to be his own kind. A thought had occurred to the brazen male that perhaps one of their own kind would be easier to trust.
He took a knee and dropped forward. The sickening crunches and snaps filled the alley, but no other sound emitted from the man; and before a few seconds had passed, the massive canine shook the bulk of his body, allowing the fur to rest comfortably against his skin.
A soft huff from those thick black lips and he slowly skulked forward and towards the end of the alley where he knew the boy was hiding. He said nothing, instead allowing the stranger to see him in his form, to know they were the same.

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 07:19

At first the noise stopped and he figured that he had managed to escape but now. What could he hear. It wasn't human anymore it was wolf. He could hear the patter of the paws on the cold stone floor, but then silence again. He couldn't have just dreamed something like that surely? Although many of his senses were not useful anymore due to the foul stench of oxen in his nose; and the noise of both human and wolf screams caused his ears to be almost useless. Instead the boy was sitting there in ripped, soaking wet clothes. Shivering from the cold.

But he was still curious so he stuck his head out and saw the wolf then in his human form but on all fours he timidly aproched. Only being able to crawl on his knees since he was ready to collapse any moment. " t-there's more...... of us?" He croaked as he sat hunched over infront of the animal.

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 08:32

At first the noise stopped and he figured that he had managed to escape but now. What could he hear. It wasn't human anymore it was wolf. He could hear the patter of the paws on the cold stone floor, but then silence again. He couldn't have just dreamed something like that surely? Although many of his senses were not useful anymore due to the foul stench of oxen in his nose; and the noise of both human and wolf screams caused his ears to be almost useless. Instead the boy was sitting there in ripped, soaking wet clothes. Shivering from the cold.

But he was still curious so he stuck his head out and saw the wolf then in his human form but on all fours he timidly aproched. Only being able to crawl on his knees since he was ready to collapse any moment. " t-there's more...... of us?" He croaked as he sat hunched over infront of the animal.

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 09:55

p r o f i l e

Amongst the sounds upon the and the bustle of mundane life, there was something closer; and as he remained still as a log the soft scurrying could be heard of skin on pavement.
Benjamins ears remain forward, not swaying to other sounds that nigh assault then as he focused solely on the movement in the alley. Was it curiosity that had made the boy move to seek what was there? It mattered not as the child came into view. His clothes were torn, dirty and wet. His skin, filthy and bruised. Benjamin felt a growl threaten to broach, he was but a child. A young teen, how could Oxen do such things.
The brute managed to hold the anger at bay, feeling the resentment reside deep within his chest, he did something he would not normally do - he let it fester, only to know he would use it later to wreak havoc on those which had caused harm to so many innocents. To his family and his kind.
His ears had threatened to flatten, compassion thriving inside his breast, but instead he remained tall, a symbol of protection he stepped forward once. A small step upon answering the boys question, "Many more."
He spoke with an intended soft voice, a whisper only loud enough for the small male to hear.
He frowned, showing grace by way of ferocity, there was a need within his paternal bodice, deep within that father to protect this boy, to give him safe haven.
"My name is Blaze. You needn't fear me or anything else while I am around; my family and I will keep you safe."
He would give the boy no chance to deny him, but he would not encroach upon his personal space until acceptance was given clear and true.
He had clearly been through worse than Benjamin could imagine, and the fire that burned within the alpha now would not extinguish until all those guilty had succumb to his hell.

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 15:43

He kept his body low to the ground as he couldn't bring himself to run anymore. Not even walk. "Your like the others.. you don't like what I am. I am different to you.." he sat down and coughed weakly but then tried to look as strong as he could "I don't need your help. I- I don't trust you." And in fact that was true. Many encounters started off this way and then they turned on him. Just because he came from that place.. that horrible place.

He was shivering on the floor and soon dropped his act "I-I'm really cold... really hungry." He sniffed. his hair was shabby, dirty and unkept. "I'm--- I'm scared. I lost everything.."

He moved closer to the male but not touching. All he wanted to do was curl up to the older male for warmth but he didn't want to risk him leaving or harming him. His ice blue eyes looked up to him with a helpless tone.

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 23:40

p r o f i l e

The boy was scared, that much was obvious, but Blaze admired his strength. He could see that the child didn't want to appear weak though he knew he was. Benjamin had reached out, given a name in hopes of receiving one return, but it was clear that how ever long he'd spent in the Corporation had deteriorated trust within the boy, it was something that would have to be worked at.
As the boy shuffled closer, Benjamins body dropped so that his belly lay against the cold stone floor. Paws out in front and held still held tall he watched the boy closely with the piercing emerald eyes.
"No, I am not different to you." he replied, calmly, "We are the same, you and I. You are not alone anymore."
He shuffled closer to the child, almost in touching distance and yet, not quite. He would allow the boy to make the final clearance between them.
"I was captured too, like you; and I escaped too. Just as you have. They will pay for what they have done to us, for what they have done to our kin."
At the mention of hunger, Blaze raised his body and turned to grab his satchel between teeth before returning to his laying position in front of the boy. He pressed his nose into the bag and produced from it a crossaint, placing it in front of him.
"Eat, I have more; and if you would let me, I can warm you." a though then, his ears perked high and he titled his head curiously, "Perhaps you can shift? You will certainly be warmer in your furs"

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 23:54

He looked at the food and grabbed it. Shoving it into his mouth as quick as his body would allow him to. "Thankyou.. Thankyou so much.. but.. I- the place gave me something and I can't change anymore. I - I have lost my ability." He began to break down from the thought of looking everything that he loved. He was close to the male wolf but still he lunged for him and snuggled into his great figure. The large wolf was so warm. "Your so warm.. I-I'm sorry i-I'm so pathetic.. I'm not a wolf anymore but I'm also not a human. I don't know what the hell I am.. please help me."

Kinho shivered in his arms curling up around his paws and close to his chest as he lay on the floor. It was the first sense of kindness that he had received so he clung to him

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Wed 30 Aug 2017, 22:35

p r o f i l e

Upon snatching the croissant from Benjamins jaws, the boy withdrew and at it with a speed the male had not seen in a long time. What have they done to this boy? He thought, seething inside his mind. Eye lids narrowed on the emerald orbs with and his brows came to knit tightly together with frustration. The Oxen Corporation had taken things too far, taking a child. What had they hoped to gain from this.
He remain poised as the boy ate, only watching intently, looking over the child to assess his various wounds and bruises, noting which ones would need immediate attention but also knowing he could only see the surface, and that of the skin showing, unbidden by clothing.
That was another thing entirely. His clothes were tattered and torn and worn. He would need new ones and Benjamin had no money; but Blade did. Blade also has a castle. He reminded himself, though he doubted having clothes that would fit the boy. He sighed softly, it would be best to pickpocket a stranger and get the money that way.
He was so lost in thought that it had startled him when the boy had thumped into his body, wrapping his arms around Blaze. He wasn't a small teenager by any means, but Benjamin was a large wolf and the boys arms did not even reach around the thick of his neck.
As he spoke, Benjamin would lay his jaw against the boys shoulder, craning his neck somewhat to cover the male as much as he could with his warmth and bury his face within the thickest fur on his neck.
"It's okay..." He realised then that he had not been informed of the boys name. Dismissing it fr the moment he quickly collected his words once more, "They have injected you with a serum that disables your shifting. It will ware off with time." He had guessed that is what had happened as many of the others had suffered the same thing. Tate had suffered the worst. His ears fell back in compassion for his friend.
Frowning at the words that came next, Benjamin shook his head, drawing the boy into him with a paw, wrapping it around his torso as best he could. " You are not, you have come through the other side of such an ordeal and you are alive; but you fight is not over. You must live now. I can offer you safety in my family, but yu will need to find strength; and we can will help you. Together we will fight the monsters; but first, ", something was bothering him so, "You must tell me your name, so I know what to call you."

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 00:04

He boy almost melted into his embrace. It was like he was laying on a feather filled pillow with a thousand smaller birds nestled around him. He couldn't help but close his eyes and enjoy the cosy little huddle for a moment before snapping back into reality as the great wolf spoke. He hardly even hear the wolf as his ears has been muffled by the thick fur of the wolf. He had to think for a moment what he had been asked. Normally this information would come naturally to him but for some reason it didn't. Something was blocking. His memories. It took him a good minute of hard thinking to come up with a name of his own. Still un known if this was his name but it was the only one that has arrived in his head to he just ran with it anyway "my name is Kinho." He said with a shaven voice from the shiver but it slowly started to calm as his body temperature raised

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 02:55

p r o f i l e

It was a long while before a response was uttered, but Benjamin didn't question it. He sat with patience, eyes scanning the entrance of the alley way cautiously. If a human was to walk past and see him in this form he'd have to take care of that instantly and he was unsure how the boy would react to it; they couldn't stay here for long. That was certain.
When the name was uttered, Benjamin smiled softly. "Kinho." he repeated aloud, mostly to himself for the benefit of memory.
"Well Kinho, I implore you to join me. We will feed you, clothe you, and look after you until you can stand upon your own four feet." it was a jest, to assess the mental state of the male. He had seen enough to know there was a damaged mind in there, but if the humour was gone, worry would really take hold.
"We have a safe house bountiful of necessities and when you are ready, if you feel up to it, you can play your part in this war with us; join us to eradicate the enemy." there was menace in his voice then, a darkness that unfolded entry within the words. He would make sure the Oxen Corporation paid their due. They would pay for capturing him, for mentally disbanding Tate, for all the havoc they'd caused in his home land and the lives of the supernaturals in this city, and they would pay for the life of torture presented to the boy in his paws now.
He wouldn't move until the boy did, but there was an itch to do so. He needed to shift back to human form, he couldn't risk being noticed, not now; but he wouldn't rush it. Instead he sat with a patience unmatched. The rise and fall of his chest and the deep bellowing of breath as it was exhaled softly through his nose.

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 09:52

Kinho hinted at a smile responding to the joke but all laughing had seemed to be trained out of him. Since at the Oxen corporation every time he made a noise he was punished. So the little laugh he did was void of sound.

He clutched onto the wolf tightly as the warmth was like a water bottle all around him. But he heard a sound and freaked out then backed off from him "we need t-to go." He told him and grabbed the small satchel and placed it around his neck and body. He was running but it was irregular and he stumbled a number of times onto the ground "ooofff" he said each time he fell.

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 10:27

p r o f i l e

It wasn't the response he ad hoped for, but at least there was a smile upon Kinhos lips. It cause a reaction in Benjamin, causing him to smile in response.
There was a subtle noise towards the entrance of the alleyway that stole Benjamins attention like lighting, his head turned fast, ears erect and lips pulled taught, ready to reveal the daggers in his skull; but there was nothing there, and suddenly the boy was not there either.
Benjamins attention heightened and he stood to his fullest, before he could utter a word Kinho had grabbed his satchel and was making a run for it.
Blaze launched after the boy, paws like feathers upon the ground, toes spreading wide with each stride he made no sound but the click of nails against cobble stone. In two paces he was in front of Kinho and had turned perpendicular to his path, stopping him before he had reached the mouth of the alley.
"Kinho, I need to shift, I cannot go into public like this's it will attract too much attention." his voice was stern by low with a urgent gentleness.
"Plus, you don't know where we're going." he smiled then, warmly but boystrously.
He didn't wait for a response, trusting instead that the boy would trust Benjamin enough to allow him to do this thing. It was a big ask, that he knew, but he had hope and in times like this, hope was all you have.
He gently took the satchel from Kinhos shoulder and his maw disappeared within, drawing out some fresh cloths to replace the ones he'd left in the wet.
Benjamin shifted where he was, leaving all to bare, it mattered not to him. He was at least a foot and half taller than Kinho, with mouse brown hair that sat in a dutiful array atop his head. His face was rugged, and a scar ran from the top of his left brow, to the right of his nose; and a carpet of stubble lined his jaw. He quickly donned the pants and jacket and threw on his bikes. Grabbing the satchel in hand, he held it out for the smaller male, watching him with eyes that shon warmly like emeralds.
It was a gesture of trust. Hoping it would be received in kind. "

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 12:02

Kinho panted deeply as he sprinted through the woods but froze when he reached the cold stone sidewalk. It had been so long since he had been in civilisation, It was so strange to see people just walking down the street going about their business. Suddenly he stopped, why did he stop? Was it fear, or a pang of guilt that made him stop In his tracks? Kinho couldn't be sure until he looked down at the satchel that was hanging off his body. It wasn't his. then he knew. "Aww crap.. He was so nice to me and I had to run away didn't I.." Muttered his conscience out loud. However he didn't have much chance to think about it because the wolf had cut off his path. "You.. found me.. I'm really sor-"
Cut of by the seemingly niceness of the wolf that he too didn't know the name of. perhaps he was told but it had completely slipped his mind. At the mention of shifting he was suddenly aware of the surroundings and nodded. Yes, he did need to shift because a great big wolf in the city would not go unnoticed. But before he could agree to this he had already changed and the toned, tanned man was standing before him. Towering over his body but he looked away with respect. Then back to him once he was confident that he was dressed.
looking back to him with a nervous smile "I'm really sorry I tried to run away, I wasn't trying to run away from you.. I heard a noise and it scared me. " Kinho stuttered trying to explain his actions in a way that showed the man that he wanted to be with him, terrified that he had blown his chance to accept the kind offer he was presented with, blown his chance to be save and happy.
Standing there awkwardly shifting in his spot. Waiting for what seemed to be his judgement of his character. But something was different in his one. Instead of scowling at him or turning the other way, The man was smiling at him. Then he noticed the bag "Oh.. your giving this to me? Thankyou so much. Your kinder than I deserve.." He said as he returned the bag to his side. then lifted his shirt to reveal a small tatty leather bound book wound around with string. It was tucked onto the waist of his pants but he quickly placed it into the bag saying no more about it.

Kinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy on Sun 10 Sep 2017, 23:00

p r o f i l e

Benjamin began to shake his head at the words uttered by the younger man, “I don't know you well,if at all, Kinho, but you are deserved of kindness just as I am. You do not have a bad heart. You may have been through hardships, but you are kind.” He told the male with a small smile and a stern look in his eye.
When Kinho took the bag, Blaze placed a hand on his head and ruffled his brown hair before walking to the opening of the alley way. He peered out, suspecting, and looking for soldiers; but he saw none.
A soft sigh slipped through his pale lips and he looked at Kinho, “You need some new clothes and I have no money.” He bit his lip softly and chewed the side of his cheek just staring at the boy for half a minute before shifting his weight. “Okay.” He finally said, “We are going to have to get some money. If you don't know how to pick pocket, then just watch; if you do, go for your life.” Offering a small smile, he turned and left the mouth of the alley, joining the people on the street.
As he did so, he collided with a woman quite forcefully. Both of them had to take a step back in order to catch their balance, and Benjamins threw his hands up touching her elbow with one, and with a sincere voice, apologised profusely to the woman. Who in turn did the same.
When the small scuffle was done with, each of them went their separate ways and Benjamin looked back to make sure Kinho was still with him.
At a market stall some metres away that was known the Blaze, a large crowd had gathered. It was not unusual as the man there sold various tools and dry food. It was a strange combination of such things, but who was one to complain when their needs had been for filled.
Benjamin joined the pack of people, he leant over the shoulder of a shorter man, leaning his front against the man and slipped his hand into the pocket of his jacket with lithe stealth before the man looked back, obviously displeased at having someone so much into his personal bubble.
Sorry.” Blaze apologised before sidestepping into the crowd.
Exert hands slipped into two bags and one more pocket before he had managed to pull himself back from the mess of people.
Finding Kinho once more, he smiled and walked back to the alley to inspect their loot.
Pulling from his trousers 5 wallets, he began to open them all and had accumulated $170.65. He smiled, amused by himself and tilted hi head upwards, “What did you get?

"Speech."
Thoughts.

Syzygy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinho on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 21:46

He smiled when his hair was ruffled and walked with Ben to the town centre. "You know I never thought I'd get out of there. And even if I did I was sure I was going to die. Thankyou for being with me." He muttered before he continued to walk. He didn't expect an answer from the older male and even hoped that he wouldn't answer to avoid his true feelings of fear pouring out when he needed to focus.

He arrived at the town and watched Benjamin walking off to pick pocket and he walked his own direction and threw himself around bumping into people and lifting the easy wallets to take. By the end of it he had picked 3 wallets and a purse all containing a total of $100. He headed to Ben as he was coming over, handing him the money and dumping the wallets.

Kinho

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top