Cashan

Affiliates

Woman in Charge ( Tag- Matthew )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woman in Charge ( Tag- Matthew )

Post by Cashan on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 23:16

H O P E . D E A T H - R E I G N
Vampire || Wraith

Leaving Ajax's room, Hope shut the door behind her and waited for a moment before moving on. She wondered if she should be more concerned about his odd trance. It had taken a lot to rouse him but then he had just lost the most important people in his life. Maybe he was just grieving in his own way. She couldn't judge, when Ryu had died to save her, she had shut down for a time till he came back. For some reason they always back but then they left her again. She sometimes wondered if they had been better off staying dead. What good had it done her mother? Shaking that selfish thought from her head, she moved on. She had to.

Taking out her phone, she rapidly text and moved toward her room at the same time. She wasn't about to turn up to a meeting with Matthew wearing gym shorts. Stepping into her room, she sat on her bed and finished off the message before leaving the phone down at her side, smirking as she added her own twist little to it. Her cat Shade, comfortably curled up the corner barely acknowledging her existence.

" Matthew, Hope. Meet me in the office in 5 mins. Don't be late. "

She wasn't entirely sure whether he was in the house or not but if he wasn't she had certainly lit a fire under his ass to get back there. She moved toward the wardrobe and rummaged through some things until she found something she liked. A black off the shoulder top, paired with high waisted jeans and she was good to go. Her hair swept to one side. It wasn't a business transaction so she didn't want to dress formally but she wasn't about to go conducting family business in a tracksuit either. She had a reputation to uphold.

Suitable attired, she left her room and listened to the goings on in the rooms as she passed. Everyone seemed busy doing their own thing, a relief to Hope. Their life had been chaotic for most of their lives, it was actually a welcomes change to have some peace and normality in the house, even if it was not their normal. Stepping into the familiar room, Hope made herself comfortable in the large seat that all her predecessors had once sat. It was a large seat to fill but it no longer seemed as daunting as it once was. All she could do now was sit and wait for Matthew to arrive, timing him all the while to see if he could make her five minute deadline. 

Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Woman in Charge ( Tag- Matthew )

Post by Matthew M on Sat 19 Aug 2017, 11:22

He stood before the floor length mirror the remnant of sleep still upon his face as he stretched with a yawn, lazy eyes inspecting the rather impressive now yellowed bruise underneath his collar bone, spirals of purple veins fading away beneath the skin around it. Twisting he inspected his back. There had been a massive open wound there, a deep burn where the UV bullet had torn into him. Karne had saved him and credit where credit was due he had done a good job. Everything had knitted back together in the days since the injury and now he was left with a deeply mottled scar, still tender yet a hell of a lot better then it had been.
"Eh well another scar for the chicks" he muttered to himself, they all seemed to enjoy the scars he already had and this one was one of the most impressive. More so then the burns Enya had inflicted upon him over the years.

Luckily Enya seemed not to know about his excursion yet. Or if she did she seemed to be rather calm about the whole thing, not having raised any concerns with him.
A beeping had him looking to the back of the room through the reflective glass his phone pinging.

"Hm" slinging some jeans on he scooped it up smirking at the message he had.
"Five minutes, well I guess I will go as I am then"
He did up his fly and buttoned up the jeans, running his fingers through his hair quickly until satisfied with the messy but kept look before scooping up his keys to head out of the room.

He hadn't really been over the side of the coven where Hope and her lot slept but it didn't bother him much. Walls were walls after all, home didn't mean much to the vampire. He never felt like he wanted one, it always felt much to restrictive for him to Ajax and Enya's annoyance, but often to the coven's gain.

Tapping his knuckles to the door he walked in without waiting for an answer, waving his text message towards the rather stunning as always Hope his eyes trailing over his new leader.
"You summoned, Boss"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashan on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 15:59

Vampire || Wraith

Four minutes twenty five, four minutes twenty six, four minutes twenty. " Good timing. " she smirked at Matthew as he stepped into KnOT's office with time to spare. He was dressed somewhat casually but then she hadn't exactly given him much time to dress up for the occasion. She knew little about the man before her. She knew he was Ajax's fledgling along with his sister but she didn't know much more past that. From what she had gathered he and his sister had spent a considerable amount of time travelling and this was the first time they had been home, well, at least back with their family. Ajax didn't seem to be particularly close to the pair but she knew they were old, far older than her so hearing Matthew refer to her as boss seemed somewhat strange. 

" I hope you don't mind, I got your number off Ajax. " she started trying her best to be the picture of diplomacy. It wasn't a role that came naturally to her, leading people. She always thought of herself as much more of a free spirit. She had always done what she wanted when she wanted, never apologising or answering to anyone. Now she was in the position of power, be it deserving or not. She had become the authority figure she had rebelled against and as hard as she was trying, it wasn't sitting well on her young shoulders. " You can sit if you like. " she indicated toward the chair in front of her. She had to keep in mind that although Matthew looked the same age as her and Marcus, he was closer to Ajax's age then hers. 

" I need you to do something for me. " she explained pulling out her phone and showing him pictures her brother and Knigh had taken. Large cargo containers with the Ox Corp logo littered the dock. Large trucks could be seen in the background, ready to pick up their load. " This is Arcane Docks and there's been a lot more activity then usual there. " she flicked through the various angles and pictures as she continued to explain. " We're concerned that Ox Corp are up to something because, well because they are always up to something. " she smirked a little. It wasn't a laughing matter but having grown up essentially a child of war, there was very little that phased her anymore. " I need you and Knigh, he's already there, to find out what's in those containers. " she said finally making the motive of this meeting clear. 

It seemed odd to be asking this of a guy she hardly knew. She had no idea what skills he actually possessed or if he was even reliable but selfishly, she would rather sacrifice him then her brother and she would make no apologies for it. She was willing to send Knigh into the lion's den with Matthew but she would not risk Marcus, not with his breakdown still in the back of her mind. She felt more confident that Knigh and Matthew would have a better chance of coming out unscathed then they did with Marcus there. " I should warn you, Knigh doesn't play well with others but he knows the docks like the back of his metallic hand. " she chuckled a little bit hoping to keep the mood light despite the fact she was asking him to risk his life and trust a man he barely knew.

Leaning back into the chair, she crossed her legs and waited for his response. She knew she didn't have the authority to outright order him down to the docks but she knew how people worked and she wasn't below maniuplating people to get what she wanted. Psychologically or otherwise if it meant protecting her family and now the Matashina from Oxen Corp. Both covenants had lost too much to their mutual enemy and seeing the pain in Ajax at the loss of his twin and his partner, she wanted to protect him from suffering any further. " So you up for it? " she asked, the hint of a challenge in her eye, a smile on her lips. She had a feeling a little flirtation would go a long way to getting her what she wanted with Matthew. 

Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 21:38

"No I don't mind" he shrugged, he would have thought she had the numbers of all of them ready for use logged within her phone, he would have if he had just taken over a coven but this was new territory for her, it was new for all of them he was sure there would be plenty of learning curves to come for them all in the months ahead.

She was a gracious host offering him a seat, he moved across the room his eyes trailing over the wood work and the portrait within until he seated himself his gaze shifting upwards to look back upon Hope, wondering what was so important that she had only given him five minutes to respond to her call. He pondered if maybe she was just trying to throw her weight around and keep him on his toes.

"Oh?" she got straight to the point filling him on on what she wanted as she held a phone out towards him. Shifting forward in his seat he watched her flick through them before he reached out his hand "You mind?" he asked as he took the phone from her getting a better look at the dock and the images she had as evidence as she spoke on, before handing the phone back to her.

He leaned back mirroring her stance as she finished up explaining the situation and about Knigh to him looking some what pensive yet calm at the same time if that were even possible.
It was the first time she has asked anything of him but he was sure if he lived through it that it would not be the last time.
He offered a small crooked smile and another shrug, this sort of thing was his ball park.
"Yeah, I am game for it. Working with Knigh won't be a problem. I'm a likeable guy after all. I am guessing you want me to leave now?"

Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashan on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 22:42

Vampire || Wraith

So far, this discussion had been going ot plan with Matthew agreeing to do as she asked. If everyone was this amenable, she'd have no problem running this place. Somehow she thought she figured she wasn't that lucky. Someone was bound to throw a spanner in the works it was a just a case of when. None the less, Hope wasn't going to jinx her good luck so far. However Hope couldn't help but chuckle as Matthew referred to himself as a likeable guy. " Oh I'm sure you are. " she said going on to explain. " But Knigh doesn't like anyone, he barely tolerates me and I'm his favourite Niece. " she smiled knowing full well that Knigh did more then tolerate her but he had a reputation to uphold and she didn't want to damage his tough guy persona.

She knew what her mother had always known about Knigh. That despite his inability to have any sort of real emotion, he cared about them, his actions proved that. Unlike her father who claimed to love them deeply yet his actions only seemed to benefit one person, himself. It did teach her a valuable lesson however. Actions speak louder then words and Knigh's spoke volumes. " So have fun down there. " she teased making out that he was in for hell when she knew Knigh would probably be indifferent to his presense. Her fingers took hold of her phone and while still looking at Matthew she began to type furiously away. Texting was second nature to her and she could type perfectly without so much as glancing at the screen.

" I want to get my brother home first. That should give you some time to gather whatever equipment you need. " she said making it sound as though she was giving him some time but really she just wanted to ensure that her brother was safe. It wasn't going to be easy to convince him but she hoped he wouldn't put up too much of an argument. Honestly she'd love to out there with Knigh like when they were younger. Something, anything, to get her adrenaline going again. Weeks in the house managing people and household duties, had her craving the rush she used to get from going up against Ox Corp. She'd do anything to go on a blood run right now.

" I can provide you with anything you need but I suspect Knigh already has everything you might need down there.  " she offered knowing that Knigh was like a small army onto himself. If Hope sent Matthew she knew that Knigh would make sure that Matthew would have everything he needed, if only to help himself. Finally finished tapping away on her phone, she slipped it into her back pocket. Her hands then falling onto paper that had been scattered around the desk. She sighed slightly. " Maybe we'll get lucky and they are shipments of blood. " she chuckled. They had enough blood to last another couple of weeks but Hope was beginning to worry. She'd be more comfortable if they had a higher stock but with the arrival of the Matashina Coven and everything that went along with that, a blood run hadn't been on her list of priorities. But with her frustrations and cabin fever setting in, Hope was seriously considering going on one herself. Anything to give her some excitement.

Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 22:53

The whole conversation had been pretty easy all around. He had been a little pensive about how it was go. He was not known to be the most level headed guy, Ajax often nicknaming him Jeckal or Hyde. But Hope had tried not to rub him up the wrong way and it had worked. She had asked him instead of demanded and she had tried to be pretty personable about it, adding in some ice breaker comments and smiles along the way.
He was glad she wasn't some prissy chick with a stick shoved so far up her arse that if she yawned he would be able to see it. He was worrying that she would have on some bitch attitude and try and prove herself in shows of arrogant power. He was presently surprised and he found respect in her for it.
Maybe the whole thing wouldn't be so bad after all. The fact that she was more then pleasing to the eye was an added bonus, one he was not about to moan about any time soon.

"I'll be fine. I am used to making my way around things. If not I am sure your Knigh will set me right"
He would do things his own way but he wasn't intending on going about making waves. At least not today.

The subject of blood came up and he smiled. He had not had time to bring it up with either of them. The wound had taken it out of him and he had been keeping to himself. In doing so he had also been avoiding Enya knowing that she would probably have the arse with him for putting himself in such a position in the first place.

"I wouldn't worry to much about blood. In fact I would not worry at all. I have secured contacts in Saint's and there will be a steady flow of blood delivered to me for this house hold on thursday of every week starting next week"
Now was his turn to hold out his phone, his thumb drawing up the conversation and dealings he had been arranging with one of 'The Boss's' lads.
"It is all taken care of and I got a new scar to prove it"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashan on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 23:42

Vampire || Wraith

Just as it seemed the conversation would be coming to an end, it took a suddenly change. At first she thought that Matthew was trying to ease her worry, a gesture she appreciated but it seemed that he had been sitting on a secret that he was about to let her in on. As he announced that there was about to be a steady flow into the house, Hope was wondering if he was serious. She didn't know Matthew all that well and it was quite possible that he had a weird and warped sense of humour. If this was a joke, Hope wouldn't find it very funny. 

But as he passed her his phone, her long painted fingers scrolled through the messages. Every message confirmed what Matthew had said and for a moment there was a look of real amazement across her face followed by relief. For the first time in years, Hope no longer had to worry about where the next batch of blood was coming from or whether it had been tainted by Ox Corp. No more blood runs. After taking a moment to digest the news and read through the messages a second time, she regained some of her composure. 

Handing the phone back, she smiled, not a smirk but a rare genuine smile. " Seems I'm not the only one whose been busy around here. " she chuckled wondering just how he had pulled it off. She had been in Arcane her whole life and Matthew had only been here a few weeks and he had managed to secure such a deal. She wondered if it was too good to be true. " You're certain it's not tainted? That it's not a ploy by Ox Corp? " she asked. For her own sake she had too but if Matthew was convinced she was inclined to believe him. He was after all far older then her and if he had gone to all this effort in order to secure this bloodflow, he probably had done the appropriate checks.

Unfortunately, Hope wasn't one for thank you's. Instead she thought she could do something for him in return. " A scar? " she asked her eyebrow now raised again. Her eyes glanced over to bruise on the front of his chest. She had been trying to ignore the fact that he was shirtless throughout the meeting. She wanted to seem professional. But know she had a reason too, she looked his body up and down. ' Not bad ' she thought before looking at the bruise a little closer, it was the only thing fresh on his body and it made her wonder, what could bruise a near ancient vampire for such a long period of time? Nothing good.

" You were hurt and didn't tell anyone? " she said thinking it wasn't the brightest idea. Then she remembered he probably didn't know her background. Before her mother sold her soul and then lost her mind, she was a healer. Had her mother not crossed paths with the Deaths Hope had no doubt her mother would have made an amazing doctor. Unfortunately Cass was forced to patch her friends and relatives more times then she could count but luckily for Matthew, Hope had picked up a thing or two.

Raising from her chair, she moved behind him into a cabinet and within a few seconds she had revealed a large medical kit box. She had stashed one in every room of the house so she could get one quickly in an emergency. Placing the box on the table, she pulled a hair tie out of her pocket and began to tie her hair in a high ponytail, exposing her neck and shoulders. Moving beside Matthew she smirked. " Come on then, show me the real damage. " It sounded like a request but Hope indicating for him to lean forward, she was clearly not taking no for an answer. She knew there was more to that bruise then met the eye and if she was going to send him down to the docks, she wanted reassurance he was in fighting state. 

Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Thu 24 Aug 2017, 00:07

She seemed sceptical at first but he didn't take it personally in fact he probably would have been the same.
It is not like good things came knocking on the door very often for the likes of them, more often then not they were seconds away from disaster.
She didn't know him very well, if at all. He was sure Ajax had given her a brief run down of everyone but trust had to be gained and he didn't think less of her for that hint of doubt.

He watched her look over the message and smiled a little in return to her as a smile lit up her face in a way that made her look all the more dazzling.
Seemed he did some good after all.
"It is a perfect source. I will also test each shipment myself before you distribute it. I am in more then good favour with these people, they would not betray me. Despite taking payment for the goods they owe me big time" The Boss would be dead without him and they all knew it. At least the bullet to the back had achieved something after all.
"I promise it is good blood" he added making sure that he eased the worry there as much as he could. "Lots of clean donors lined up"

The comment about the scar seemed not to go unnoticed as Hope got up questioning him about it. He didn't really want to make a big deal about it. The fact was that had he not been found by Karne then he would have died, he came very close to death even once found and the thought didn't settle upon him well. Not a lot could kill him but that had nearly finished him off and boy did the ache constantly remind him of it.

"I didn't see the need. One of your boys, Karne came across me. Helped me over the worst part and picked out the debris. Once I was home it seemed pointless to alarm anyone"

She was moving behind him now and he eyes her as her hair was tied back his gaze trailing her collar bone until she asked that he leaned forward.
"Its been a week or so, its closing. Cheeky fuckers used UV and silver rounds. Burnt me good"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashan on Thu 24 Aug 2017, 17:19

Vampire || Wraith

Any concerns that Hope had about this new blood supply were being eased by Matthew. The fact that he was willing to test it all himself personally, spoke volumes and it would be something she would hold him too. If it was an Ox Corp ploy, she highly doubted they would taint the first few deliveries. They would wait till they had gotten comfortable and taint the supply at a later stage. Of course this was all based on the assumption that Ox Corp was behind it at all. Matthew however seemed confident as he promised her that it was good. Normally, she wouldn't just take someone's word, but Matthew had the benefit of being Ajax's prodigy and so she leaned toward trusting him more so then not.

As Matthew leaned forward, Hope got to finally see the wound on his back. As he had said, it was healing but considering it was a week old, it should have healed by now. Unfortunately he made the mistake of assuming Karne was ' one of her boys '. Her eyes had a rage behind them as she thought of her so called father. What the hell was he doing running around with Matthew when he supposed to be keeping an eye on her mother. She began to wonder if she should check on her mother but she didn't know who she was or least she didn't the last time she had seen her. But looking back at Matthew she had to deal with the people she was responsible before she could worry about anyone else.

" Karne is not one of my boys. " she informed him as she moved behind him to have a better look at the large hole in his back. " He's my mother's sperm donor. " she informed him, she had never seen Karne as a father figure and refused to acknowledge him as such. She didn't want to delve into her personal family drama so she hoped Matthew knew not to pry any further by the tone of her voice. Instead she changed the focus back onto Matthew and his wound. Hearing of the kind of weapon that caused it, she shook her head in disbelief. " You should be dead. " she muttered knowing had it been someone else, they probably would be. Looking closer, she began to speak mostly to herself. " It entered between the trapezius and the deltoid, went straight through the scapula and lodged itself in Teres Minor. Any further right you would have been ash. " she said wondering if he knew just how close to death he was.

Moving to stand in front of him, she opened the medical kit and took out an irrigation kit and a suturing kit. " I'm gonna clean it and I'll close it up completely. It'll heal quicker. " she explained. " Had you come to me a week ago, it would be healed by now. " she said sounding  like she was nagging him but the smile on her face said otherwise. She was selfishly thinking of Ajax in all this. He had already lost his sister and his partner, the last thing he needed was to lose his prodigy as well. Taking the irrigation kit, she ripped it open with her teeth and set it up beside him. She was fairly certain that there was no debris left in there if Karne had already washed it out, this was purely precautionary. Dosing a swab, she smirked at Matthew. " This will probably sting but you're a big boy, you can take it. " she chuckled as she patted his shoulder and moved behind him.

Placing the swab across her two fingers, she placed it inside the wound. Her free hand holding onto his shoulder so he wouldn't move to much as she dug her fingers deep into the wound. Hope wasn't skirmish and she wasn't afraid to hurt someone. She had patched up enough with her Mum to not care how deep her hands were in someone's body. She moved her fingers in a circular motion, making sure the swab came into contact with all the exposed tissue. It would sting but it would be nothing compared to the original wound. She had never met anyone who survived a UV wound before and there was a part of her that was not only impressed but glad he was on their side. She pulled out the swab and replaced it a clean one. Placing her fingers in the wound once again, this time she was the one that jumped.

" Mother fucker! " she shouted as her quickly retracted her hand from the wound. The swab had fallen to the floor as she shook her hand and stared at it. On her middle finger, a splinter of silver had lodged itself between its two knuckles. A small drop of blood began to form. It was minor, ordinarily wouldn't of justified such a reaction but with the silver now in contact with her blood stream it felt as though liquid fire was running through her finger and spreading. " Shit.. " she muttered more annoyed than anything else. She tried to grab the splinter burning the tips of her fingers as it kept slipping out of her grasp. " Can you pass me the tweezers? " she asked Matthew indicating to the medical box. She wasn't going to be much use to him with a piece of silver sticking out of her finger. 

Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 22:39

She didn't seem to fond of him referring to Karne as one of her boys and he smirked a little at her response. He knew that he was her father, but now that she was the coven leader and he was a member of her coven then she he was one of her boys. Her reaction said a lot for the relationship between the two but he was in no real position to comment upon family bonds, nor did he really care how well daddy and daughter got on with one another as long as it didn't endanger anyone else.
Leaning forward he placed his arms upon his lap before him bending his back downwards to give her a better view as she clearly wanted to see the extent of the injury.
She muttered about the fact he should be dead, a very similar thing to what her 'sperm donor' had said when he had looked then she went on to spout out for medical mumbo jumbo he really did not understand all that much. He had spent hundreds of years on the move but never really had bothered with academics. Fixing people up was a job better left for someone else, he preferred cutting them up.

What ever she did next after her warning had his attention, her finger moving around in his wound, rough and painful as she swept back and forth, stretching out and opening healing skin. Gritting his teeth he held his breath trying to patiently wait it out while wondering if Hope had some sort of violent grudge against him.
Breathing a sigh of relief as she stopped he cursed as she went back for one more go his body tense as he waited for it to finish, which it did rather abruptly Hope cursing and pulling her hand away from him quickly.
Turning to look upon her he spot the culprit sticking out from her finger, "No need" she wanted him to get some tools. Clicking his tongue he took her hand and pulled her closer to him, his other coming up, he pinched the silver between his fingers and tugged it out fast as his flesh hissed. Dropping it once it had been pulled free from her finger he let go.
"Well who know that was still in there huh"
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashan on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 00:12

Vampire || Wraith

" Fucking nails.. " she muttered as her long extended and painted nails stopped from her from being able to grab the splinter. Whenever she did manage to get a grasp, her fingers burned making it impossible for  her to get a good hold of it. The burning sensation was spreading through her hand as was the pain. It was amazing how one little bit of silver had such a reaction, it was a sign of just how young she was. Matthew had been living with that in his body for a week and his body was actually healing. Hope's reaction was vastly different and she wondered what would happen to her had she left that splinter in her finger for a week. It probably didn't bare thinking about.

Thankfully, it seemed she wouldn't have to worry about that as Matthew was prepared to step in. Pulling her closer he took her hand in his. Her first reaction was to pull her hand away, not accustomed to strangers just grabbing her like that. She watched as his free hand moved to her throbbing one and he willing grabbed the silver splinter and pulled it from her finger. While his skin also had a reaction it was far milder then what she was experiencing. However with the splinter now removed her symptoms were starting to ease. Free of Matthew's grip, she stared at her finger hoping that it wasn't going to bother her for long. She looked up aat him as he commented on it being in there, shaking her head in disbelief. " You're welcome. " she chuckled as she tried to shake the burning sensation in her hand off.

" Come on tough guy, let's get that wound closed before anything else comes out of it and tried to bite me. " she joked as she reached for the suture kit. She ripped open the kit and grabbed a curved needle and threaded it with ease. Unfortunately she had done this one too many times considering just how short her life had been. Luckily for Matthew, it meant this part should be relatively quick and painless. " This will probably sting. " she said as she pierced his flesh with relative ease. She knew to try and do it gentle would only be poking him with a needle and wouldn't actually pierce him the way she wanted to. " So these girls you show these scars to, what do you think their reaction would be to a large H on your back? " she joked knowing he couldn't really see what she was doing and she could very easily stitch the wound and have it scar into whatever shape she wished.

Less then two minutes later, Hope was done. She had stitched the wound neatly and probably much to Matthew's disappoint, it would leave a relatively small scar. " Ok tough guy, all done. " she patted his shoulder and stepped away. Grabbing a swab, she carefully bent down to pick up the silver splinter on the floor. Using the swab to protect her skin, she made a point of tossing it away. The thing she wanted was to be walking around in a pair of peep toe heels and end up with that same splinter in her toe. Pushing the medical kit aside, she leaned against the table to face Matthew once again. " You can thank me by finding out what the hell is in those crates. " she smirked knowing he had already agreed to go but at lease now he " owed " her or so she would make it seem. In reality, stitching him up wouldn't make a dent in the debt she'd owe him if his blood supply was as good as he promised. But she would reserve judgement on that until she saw and tasted it for herself.

Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 09:48

The silver seemed to pain her a lot more then it had been paining him and he had to remind himself of just how young the new coven members were in relation to most from the Matashina coven. He watched her hand as she moved it away quiet in thought for a minute as he mulled over how it suddenly made them seem all the more fragile to him, yet Hope had handled it well and didn't make a fuss which showed strength in a different way. He was sure Ajax had chosen the merger wisely but knowing Hope wouldn't prance about like an idiot over the slightest injury sure made him feel some what better about it and in a twisted way even more protective.
“All better” he smiled turning around as she once again wanted to see his wound, wasting no time on mulling over her fingers.

Getting himself comfortable once more he attempted to sit like a model patient and managed to do so without flinching as the needle pierced through his skin, Hope starting to stitch the wound back together again. Hopefully it would heal faster that way and he wouldn't have to favour his other arm or go carefully when he moved. He didn't have any time to be unwell or to be injured he would power through most things. He had things to do and he refused to let anything stop him from doing what he intended on doing.

“A H on my back?” he chuckled with a slight shake to his head. “You want to brand me already? I must have made an impression” he smirked imagining her staking claim of him like a chunk of land, considering he usually took charge when women were concerned it was a nice thought. Hope the Dominatrix. He laughed again this time at himself having to get his thoughts in check as he pictures her -His boss- in leather.
“I would just tell them it meant Hellraiser or something sexy like”
Laughing had taken his mind off the pain, it had also eased any tension he felt towards the young vampire for being his superior, she seemed personable after all.

Patting him she moved away allowing him to turn in his seat to look at her. “Thanks for that” he smiled as he got to his feet. His welcome was worn out it was time to go and get on with things. Hope mentioning the crates once again. “Yep. You will know all about them within the next few hours. As for casualties do you want a quick in and out undetected scout or are we allowed to decorate a little?”
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashan on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 17:33

Vampire || Wraith

Hellraiser, if only Matthew knew how close that term hit to home. How almost the entire of her family had been tormented by literal hellraiser's almost her whole life. How there was a literal hellraiser upstairs in the form of her sweet sister. She smiled. She wasn't about to tell him her whole life story or explain how her family had gotten in this mess in the first place. They had been living in a hell for years and only recently been free'd from that recently, at tthe cost of her mother's sanity. But the Matashina coven were not without wounds. They had lost everything to Ox Corp, their home, their family and Hope did not want them to worry about beings from Hell. Plague was dead, Destiyn made sure of that and Hope had to focus on the task at hand. They were starting to look up to her now and she couldn't let her past affect the entire covenants future.

" Oh yeah nothing sexier then a letter stitched into your back. " she joked back keeping the mood light as she eyed his exposed body. It had been sometime since she had the opportunity to actual appreciate how a man looked considering that up until recently the only men in her life were family. Of course Ryu was now living there but the only thing Hope felt when she saw Ryu was pain now. But she was mindful that Matthew was Ajax's prodigy and new to her household. She wasn't planning on crossing any lines but there wasn't any harm in admiring what was in front of her.

Matthew assured her that the job would be done but his next question had her laughing. He had a lot to learn about her. She was not her mother's daughter and she was not nearly as sweet as she looked. The only lives she valued were that of her family, everybody else was expandable in her opinion, especially those who chose to work from Ox Corp. " I don't care if there are dead soldiers limbs lining the docks by night fall so long as Knigh ... and you get back here safely. " She made a point to add him to her remarks. Having spent a bit of time with him and had her fingers embedded in him, she found herself no longer unconcerned with his safety. Before, he was a substitute, a means to keep her brother safe but now there seemed to be a friendship forming, she found herself worrying about him.

" All I need you to do is find out what's in those crates and get back here, preferably without another hole in your body. How you do that I leave to your imagination. " Hope didn't doubt his or Knigh's expertise in this area, she wasn't such a control freak that she had to tell him what to do step by step. She had one objective, she didn't care on the method so long as it got done. As much as she admired her grandfather, she did not want to be him. She wasn't going to try and control everyone all the time. That was too much hard work. So long as everyone lived by the house rules and what needed to be done got done, she was happy. Considering that most people in the house were now many times her age, she thought that whis was the best plan of action to take, at least for now.

" You can work it out between yourself and Knigh but hell, knock yourself out. " she smirked as she took her phone out. " I'll let Knigh know you're on the way now you're all patched up. " she smiled as she pulled her hair back down from the high ponytail. She only ever tied her hair up when she meant business. It was a habit she had unconsciously picked up from her mother, of course only those who knew her mother would make the connection. Moving back toward the seat she had originally been sitting in, she leaned back and took out her phone once again. She began furiously typing away once again as she sent out messages to both her brother and to Knigh to let them know of Matthew's arrival and her want to have Macus come home. She had a feeling that her conversation with her brother wouldn't go as well as well as it had as Matthew.

Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew M on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 16:06

Hope's answer was the one he wanted. Getting in and out could be done easily. He could get in and get what she wanted without so much as disturbing the local rodents let alone the human's but that was boring. It didn't send a message it said nothing at all. The Human's were cocky and they had destroyed everything. They had killed his family members and they had stolen his home. While he seemed pretty chilled out, while they all did they were not calm. Not I the slightest and he wanted to make the humans pay for it. He wanted their blood to flow, he wanted to rip them from their loved ones in the most brutal ways he could imagine, he wished suffering upon them all and now he had Hope's blessing he intended on reaping some revenge for his people. He was even looking forward to it. He just hoped the other one, Knigh would keep up.

“You'll get everything you want and then some” he intended on making himself known. She issued some words of concern about him as she dropped her hair back to her shoulders, his eyes moving down again to where her collar bone met with the strands, running across her form before back to her eyes. He had made no effort to hide his appreciation of her form seeing no reason to, there was no doubt in his mind that Hope knew just how attractive she was.

“Don't go worrying about me. I don't intend on being caught by surprise again, tomorrow you will have the information you seek and you will have two unscathed coven members returning to you,victorious” he laughed “After all I have an impression to make” with that he bowed his head, a gesture Ajax had instilled in him but unlike his sire he backed away with a cheeky wink.
“I'll see ya later Hope and I will be looking forward to it”
Stepping out he closed the door, drawing his phone up to search out the location of the docks and he left the building intent on painting the town red.

-Exit Matthew-
Matthew M

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top